Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I would have at least asked for the gear before shooting him in the leg. [Wink]

Besides, with me...no hair to grab.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a shame, though. Like Cobie, I really enjoyed the actor playing Otis. [Frown] He did something for a comic book character I never took to, much as the actor playing Jim did for his character last season.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, he should have just said, PASS ME THE GEAR, and really took off while the zombies just caught up to Otis as they probably would have anyway. Of course, the way they did it does serve to continue to remind us about Shane's less-pleasant qualities.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

As for other plots, Darryl continues to be the guy I'd most like to be stuck in a zombie apocalypse with, wether his ass is itchy or not.

Sophia still not found? Bored now.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
They need to find Sophia next issue, and get on with what is to come on the farm...have a walker show up, and show how Herschel handles them.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

You mean next episode, tee-hee [Wink] And YES, to both!!!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Wow, slip of the fingers.

Here's a thought...

Click Here For A Spoilerwhat if Shane does leave and is the one to come across the Jail, and then comes back for the others.

Spoiler because it touches on something that happens in the comics.

Click Here For A SpoilerThen, you could have a couple episodes n the farm, and deal with the barn thing. Then have several episodes with the prison, and end the season with them finding Woodbury (I think that was the name of the town.)

Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by LASHbrain:
You mean next episode, tee-hee [Wink]

Don't make me go all Cosmic Boy on you...
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I like your speculation above... we *know* at some point Shane's gonna be alone from the others (during daylight) running from really-close zombies because of the preview from last summer...

I hope it has to do with him paying some sort of penace for what he did tonight. Bad boys become good boys again once they get their punishment... Oh my, I'm getting a little warm...

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Someone get some cold water for Lash...
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

THANKS!

BTW, Kirkman himself discusses every episode on EW.com, a site I'm pretty addicted to!

Here's tonight's:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/31/walking-dead-kirkman/

--------------------

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Slow episode. Other than the Shane reveal at the end, it seemed like a lot of filler. My wife, who disliked the first season but was really enjoying this one, found this episode a step backwards.

I wasn't as negative, but it did seem like it was padded to make the full hour.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
It will probably help his character stick around since nearly everyone loves a villain to hate and the 'Walkers' don't have a personality so can not be held accountable for their actions. Shane gives us a living, breathing, thinking villain that we can knash our teeth over. Pitty. I still dislike the character and hate the actor playing the role and this makes it likely that he will be around for sometime to come.
From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Very tense episode... a tad slow moving, but it helped ground the episode for me... the ending was pretty effed up, but I can't say what I would do in the same set of circumstances... he wanted to live... he wanted to stay in Lori's good graces... glad I got into this show... now I just gotta get the trades...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
DAAAAANG! [Eek!]

I just watched this today after getting power and cable back this morning... thank you, Charter on Demand! The intro threw me off, wasn't really sure what was going on... but even before the last five minutes I new something was up with Shane. He was jumpy, skittish, and you could tell it was something more than just survivor's guilt for returning without Otis. But the actual revelation sequence was masterful!

(I'm glad I didn't watch the "Talking Dead" session *first*-- the first words out of the host's mouth were Click Here For A Spoiler"So how 'bout Shane killing Otis there??" [No] )

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.