Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I need to get to those as well. Maybe tomorrow.

They need to wrap up the Sophia thing next episode imo. then start dealing with... Click Here For A Spoilerthe barn. They don't have to have the full out disaster happen right then, but start dealing with the two groups at odds.

I think that would up the tension a bit and build towards the mid season finale where...

Click Here For A SpoilerHave the last episode of this year be the barn busting open.

Then in the spring, you can move on to dealing with the aftermath, and then the finale reveal of you know what.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Just finished the 6-part webisodes. A MUST SEE, the final scene will hit you square in the heart.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
I DEMAND we see those two kids from the webisodes later in the series!!

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
Has anyone considered that they may not do the 'barn' storyline from the comic? It could be a red herring to distract from a completely different plot unique to the tv series? Because, the signals are completely mixed. Maggie's attitudes and reactions at the well are in line with the 'barn' storyline, but Otis' attitudes and actions at the school were very much not in line with the idea behind the 'barn' storyline. And Herschel knew what Otis would be doing when he left for the school and didn't say anything then. THAT is also not in line with Herschel's attitudes from the 'barn' storyline in the comics. I'll be terribly pleased if they have a huge build-up, it does not happen and then the story goes in a completely different and unexpected dirrection. Of course, I would also be terribly pleased if the storyline did happen in a similar fassion to the comic, but with Shane becoming a casualty. Either way.
From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Watched the webisodes. Pretty decent back story for the bike walker...er, crawler...er, dragger.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

One thing, some of the digital effects were a little wonky (blood splatters for head shots,( but the makeup was pretty good for a quick feature.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

COUNTDOWN TO NEW EPISODE BEGINS NOW!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

KidChaos
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KidChaos   Email KidChaos         Edit/Delete Post     
Great episode!

Darryl's ordeal had my heart racing!

Carol continues to bug me. While everyone's planning sophia's search party, she's talking about making a dinner for Herschel. Really?

But carol's kind words to Darryl redeemed the character a bit for me.

Comic book- Maggie was haver a favorite of mine, but TV-Maggie kicks ass!

Best cliffhanger in a while!

--------------------
"are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over- an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

-Tobias Funke

From: MI | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Another winner...

Andrea needs to straighten up or GTFO.

Darryl + Carol! LOVED what she said to him!!!

And feces meets fan INSIDE THE BARN.

--------------------

KidChaos
Reservist

Yeah, Andrea definitely should not get off the hook as easily as she apparently has.

--------------------

-Tobias Funke

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dale's line was funny, though! [LOL] He had a good scene with Glenn, too.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Dale's line was funny, though! [LOL] He had a good scene with Glenn, too.

Well, it's true... Everyone HAS.
From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

It was cool to see a little of what happened that got them all together.

Carol and Darryl are a great couple...even just as friends. It may be her that keeps Darryl from giving into Mearle (even just the Mearle in his head.)

Does it seem that Darryl is trying to redeem himself somehow by trying to find Sophia? Make up for the life he had lead until this point with his brother.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yes it does, Dev, now that you mention it... that has to be what Carol is thinking too.

Yeah, Dale's line gave me a rare LOL moment... but I'm done giving Andrea leeway. I want repercussions for this!

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great spotlight on Darryl... loved the scene with him and Carol... and the ending was sprockin' awesome!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.