Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...but it was really Janos Prohaska under that dark hood (the real one, not Chaykin's Blackhawk).
[Wink]
j/k

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do Athramites have names? Do they have a group consciousness? I don't recall ever seeing one acting in what I would call an independent manner...

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I don't believe they ever had names.

I never saw it as group consciousness; I just saw them as a swarm of like-minded, similar to a sport' team's fans, political junkies or numerous others when that particular shared interest/occupation is in full swing.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Like Queer Eye For the Super-Guy... of SPACE! [Athramites]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
I am looking for a comprehensive listing and descriptions of the various races/species throughout the Legion comics. Anyone have a good source of information I can use?

--------------------
I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Chaim's "Legion Help File" has a great deal of information about the Legion's universe, including planets and peoples. It also list every Legion appearance preboot & reboot through Legion Lost #12 and it's easily searchable.

I'm pretty sure there is a link to it from the drop down menu on the front page here at LW. You'll need to download it since there is no online version.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phantom Girl   Email Phantom Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Regretfully the Legion help file won't download on my computer and when I try it flashes the screen over and over and the only way I can get it to stop is by shutting it off. Apparently it is not compatible with Vista or some program (or lack of program) on my computer.

Anyone have any suggestions?

--------------------

From: Bgztl | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phantom Girl
Long Live the Legion!

What is Princess Projectra's real name?

--------------------

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Original-recipe Jeckie is just 'Projectra of Orando', as far as I know. Sensor in the reboot is 'Jeka Wynzorr', and in the threeboot she's 'Princess Wilimena Morgana Daergina Annaxandra Projectra Velorya Vauxhall of Orando'. That's right, her family's named after a car.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triplicate Kid
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triplicate Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't she have the last name Wind'zzor (or some varaiation thereof) originally?

--------------------
Tom Strong, on nostalgia: "I suppose it's a ready substitute for genuine feeling."
- Tom Strong #6, Alan Moore

From: Calgary, Alberta | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Several sites on the web (including the "Legion Help File") make reference to the fact that the original Kid Quantum, the TMK "Soul of Antares" version, was taken in by a couple named Niles and Esther Cullen. Unless I've overlooked it, however, I cannot find a reference to these names, either in the comics themselves or in the 2995 Sourcebook.

Does anyone know from whence the names of James Cullen's parents originated?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Triplicate Kid:
Didn't she have the last name Wind'zzor (or some varaiation thereof) originally?

I don't believe so.
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Several sites on the web (including the "Legion Help File") make reference to the fact that the original Kid Quantum, the TMK "Soul of Antares" version, was taken in by a couple named Niles and Esther Cullen. Unless I've overlooked it, however, I cannot find a reference to these names, either in the comics themselves or in the 2995 Sourcebook.

Does anyone know from whence the names of James Cullen's parents originated?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nobody on this one? I know it's a toughie.

Where is a Chaim Keller, when I need one? [Frown]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
I made it up.

I made up a lot of stuff in there to fill in blanks. As long as it didn't contradict anything actually published (the exception being my re-interpretation of the Time Trapper/Pocket Universe/Superbiy thing) I felt I was allowed.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I think that's valid, Chaim, but at the same time, a lot of LSH fans are detail-oriented. Maybe when time allows you can highlight/italicize your creations so as to clarify what is "canon" and what is your own masterful interpretation.
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.