Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc. (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: OK, what is your LMBP power? I'm looking at you Jerry, Dave Hackett, etc., etc.
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
So, basically you've decided to give yourself the power to undo anything anyone else ever does. Boy, YOU must have been a treat to play with as a child [Wink]

Actually, despite the name, that's one power I DON'T have here [Smile] The "Reboot"ing is basically shapeshifting [Smile]

Besides, I'm talking to the poster who gave herself the power to alter reality to undo my actions. Pot, meet kettle [Smile]

[ September 21, 2004, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Merely reacting to you, dear [Smile]

I've always had the ability to make my illusions real. However, it takes a dangerous amount of my own personal energies to do so, so I rarely ever do it.

[ September 21, 2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Princess Crujectra ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Girls can always do what they want Reboot, and since we're talking about a Princess of Legionworld you're just going to have to admit you're outclassed dear [Big Grin]

[ September 21, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Mrs C B H.I.V.E. ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
SoM, it's alway fun to update and mess around with your powers and origins. However, just cuz you say you did something on the MMB doesn't necessarily mean you did it, if the other poster doesn't 'let' it happen to them (i.e. getting ripped to shreds or turned to a bullfrog) [Wink]

BTW, I think I'm going to move this back to the MMB, and change the title so the new people update this thread!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Hey, you! What exactly is your LMB power?

This is the update for anyone who hasn't posted here! Whether serious or silly, we want to know!

Future, what exactly do you do? Kent? Matlock? Viviene? Miss T, I think we get the general idea, but explain it to us the way you want to!

And Portfolio Boy, you HAVE to let us know: what happened to you when you were in that reactor? Did you become like the Hulk or Green Goblin?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Why, Cobie, haven't you been visiting Kid Prime's room lately?

I recently confessed to being a precog...and a redundant one at that with the lovely Miss Terious and HighPriestessVivianne. I petitioned Miss T to rig a device to change my powers...but instead it augmented my time sense! Not only am I still a precog, but now I can 'timeslip' my body into a faster space...giving me super-speed like powers! Time around me can go for minutes and only a split second would pass in real-time.

Should these powers fail, I can still fall back on my race's natural abilities to trip over things, state the obvious, and confuse multiple people at the same time.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Excellent! I'm glad you've updated your powers too then to diversify, Future!

I'll have to ask Dr. One to study you a bit more...it seems like you may have some sort of natural time-travelling powers that you haven't tapped into yet.

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Why, Cobie, haven't you been visiting Kid Prime's room lately?

[Mad]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I certainly hope I don't, but I'll willingly head to Medicus One for Dr. One to check things out as soon as he returns from his vacation!

Luckily, I'm too ignorant to understand the full extent of my heightened powers. I'll likely never develop them into time-travel. Right now I'm content with jumping into faster time to spend hours deducing a problem or to run ahead of a problem while time slowly passes for others. Kind of like Lacuna of X-Statix without the pranking.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The LMBP Spectre
reserve member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The LMBP Spectre           Edit/Delete Post     
I can't remember if I ever posted to this thread before [Smile] .

I'm usually a lurker/sometime poster in the Dr. Gym'll's and Anywhere Machine forums, but I've adopted the moniker of a long-time LMB character, because I was too lazy to create my own name. So a few posters have explained to me that I have the powers of the Spectre, the body of Donna Troy and the personality of a ressurected LMB member named Foodmaker Kid. All the combining of personalities however, have led to a new personality, namely mine!

As much as I'd give anything for Donna Troy's body in real life, I really like this Dean Lee avatar so much that you can use it as a reference for what I look like in your stories!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Right now my power is a benevolent one. I provide a warm glow for others to bask in. [Smile]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:

And Portfolio Boy, you HAVE to let us know: what happened to you when you were in that reactor? Did you become like the Hulk or Green Goblin?

Let's just say that my little green goblin has not exactly Hulked-out since...
[Cool]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Eek!]

TMI! Maybe a trip to Dr. Gym'll will get it working right... [Big Grin]

Obsidian Lass
Total Black Out

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Obsidian Lass           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Miss T, I think we get the general idea, but explain it to us the way you want to!

[Umbra] Despite the 'outfit,' it's Miss T here! I started out as a powerful but routine Naltorian seeress. However, my indomitable willpower was temporarily and heinously subverted by a strange chip in my head.

This chip ordered me to submit myself to director of security, Cobalt Kid. After he deposited his demonic seed within me I found that it mutated my powers greatly.

I can still steal glimpses from the future but it's harder to determine which timeline I'm seeing.

I can now create 'aspects' of myself - extratemporal versions of my personality that, more often than not, look like my cohorts in the Legion. I can also possess these aspects and overlay my complete personality upon them, speaking through them, as it were. I'm doing so through Somber Lass now. She is a Talokian from hypertimeline-4 that shares my morose sense of humor and appreciation of the more gothic themes of life.

I also still have my ability to stomp on the toes of anyone who crosses me and, despite Legion rules, I carry a large supply of grrr!nades, such as this one: [Mad]

These grrr!nades explode with the full force of my disapproval.

That's pretty much it, other than my degree in super science which has most recently benefitted Future. [Umbra]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Talok VIII | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Despite all the retcons and reboots and such, Loser Lad's powers have not changed. So, instead of writing them up again, here is what I posted in the original LMB Secret Origins and Powers thread.

quote:

Loser Lad harnesses the residual Loser Energy in his system to create self doubt, lack of motivation, and bad luck in others. The Loser Power can be focused on a single opponent, causing extreme uncoordination, lack of confidence, absent mindedness and misfortune. It can be spread to affect many opponents, causing general confusion. The full extent of this power is yet unknown. Harnessing the Loser Power requires great concentration. When Loser Lad is distracted, he has been known to "leak" Loser radiation, affecting his allies and teammates, generally resulting in drunken mayhem.

In addition to the above detailed power, I have been in training under the High Priestess Viviane as a Druid's Apprentice, and as such have added some minor magical abilities to my repertoire. So far I'm up to Chapter Four in my Tome of Ancient Magicks. Soon I should be able to conjure small rodents and saw otherwise innocent bystanders in half!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.