Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Walking Dead Army - Recruiting New Zombies (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Army - Recruiting New Zombies
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
First wave will be based on the comic, including Michonne and Rick. Second wave will be based on the tv series. McFarlane Walking Dead Figures
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow... those are probably going to be out of my price range but that Michonne sure is tempting!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I want a Michonne and the two zombies so I can put a chain around each neck, set up a diorama on my desk at work.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Between these and the egion set from Mattycollector, I have a lot of saving to do this year.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

That Legion set is just too high priced for me. I hope they will eventually release the figures one at a time but I doubt that'll ever happen.
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I am seriously going to be saving for it now. I want it that badly. It has four of my favorite Legionnaires of all time in it.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, okay!
Midtown Comics was having a sale for President's Day Week: all graphic novels 50% off.
So I bought Walking Dead Books 1 & 2. (plus Chew)
I just finished book 1 & I'm hooked!!
Starting Book 2 tonight.

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WOOHOO!!!!

My suggestion: get all the rest at half-off while you can-- you will NOT want to stop.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Rhino's in! Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

I also second Lash's rec!

Also--can't wait to hear your thoughts on Chew!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Nice Alec! I echo Lash and Cobbie, get them cheap while you can!
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm halfway through vol.4. Lovin' it!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Reviews, reviews!!!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I Read 82...

suspense, suspense, suspense!!

--------------------

lil'rhino

I'm on volume 9 now.
Can't praise Adlard's art enough.
Simply brilliant!!

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I was beginning to lose a bit of my excitement for this series. Issue #82 brought it all back. The scenes with Morgan and Carl were powerful. The zombie action was fever pitch.

Plus one of the best lines of the entire series:

"Okay, it's pretty obvious what we're doing here people. If it's dead.. F**king Kill it!"

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  33  34  35   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.