Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Walking Dead Army - Recruiting New Zombies (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Army - Recruiting New Zombies
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Bought and read 82 and 83 today.

82 was a great haunting read. Like Jerry said, the Carl/Morgan scenes were great.

83...Oh My GOD!!! Great Zombie action all the way around. Lots of people get bit/eaten...and OH MY GOD...what happens at the end...did not see that coming.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Starting vol 12 now.
I'm in tears as Carl is confessing what he did(and why he did it) to his dad.

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I cannot see (heh) how Kirkman can write himself into having that character survive. In the best of situations, it would be a miracle...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That latest issue's final pages were TOUGH for me. Tougher even than #48.

I was literally in shock and don't want to see that character die.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
OH LORDY... I bought 83 yesterday but haven't read it yet... I now am a bit scared to....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gone   Author's Homepage   Email gone         Edit/Delete Post     
*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

From: gone | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
#83 was an all around horrifying issue with stunner of an ending. My favorite parts of the issue, though, came early. The focus on Michonne on pages two and three was very moving.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I had 83 at the bottom of my read pile but just could not wait anymore.

Yeah that wound simply can't be survivable.

Lots of mayhem. Rick made the wrong decision. I hope Maggie and Sophia are okay.

I also got the TWD SURVIVOR'S GUIDE # 1.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yes, even if by some insane miracle he were to survive, there's NO WAY there isn't brain damage. In this instance, death is preferable.

I'm still impressed Kirkman had the nads to do this.

--------------------

gone
gone

*removed*

[ May 07, 2011, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Iam Legion ]

--------------------
gone

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't think so. Kirkman's on record saying that this book has no end in sight and will go on for years and years.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This arc does have a kind-of "END" feel to it, but yeah, I've read Kirkman has ideas to carry him through issue 200, iirc!

I am wondering if we aren't about to shift our focus character for awhile, to someone like Andrea though. That might not be a bad idea.

--------------------

This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  33  34  35   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.