Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
^^^ where can you find that? Action Comics #900? or ?

and another sighting:
link -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tofero/5693873224/sizes/l/in/photostream/

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Korbal:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Prepare yourselves!
Click for fullsize image

What--No Earth Man? Would have loved to have seen Clark's reaction to have Kirt drop by...
That's Earth Man on top of the fridge, with Cham on the right, obviously.

They were both having an attack of shyness that evening.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:
Originally posted by Korbal:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Prepare yourselves!
Click for fullsize image

What--No Earth Man? Would have loved to have seen Clark's reaction to have Kirt drop by...
That's Earth Man on top of the fridge, with Cham on the right, obviously.

They were both having an attack of shyness that evening.

thought it was Colossal Boy, instead of Earth Man due to the presence of the shoulder pad.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

oh another sight that will come out in August 2011:

http://westfieldcomics.com/comic-books/DC-Superhero-Figure-Collectors-Magazine-Brainiac-5/11060218

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
One panel Mordru app. in Flashpoint: Secret Seven #2.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

SUN GIRL RETURNS!!!!

link:
http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=43532

and......sort of another familiar Legion foe too. (indirectly)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
SUN GIRL RETURNS!!!!

link:
http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=43532

and......sort of another familiar Legion foe too.

Sun Girl? Do you mean Inferno? I suppose it could very well be her, but there's not enough there for a positive I.D. If it is her, not sure I'm pleased with her being a villain.

And I suppose the other character you refer to is Prime?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Girl is a Teen Titan foe briefly seen in the 40' s of the current run. Her name is apparently Deborah Morgna, but that is about all we know.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
Sun Girl is a Teen Titan foe briefly seen in the 40' s of the current run. Her name is apparently Deborah Morgna, but that is about all we know.

Isn't she supposed to be from the future, but before the Legion's time?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

she was supposed to be from the future...as I recall when Geoff Johns created her. Inertia, Indigo-8 are from the future...so who knows what Superboy Prime brought? also the Persuader has a Legion connection.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! And here I thought we might finally get an answer to that Inferno question we've been asking for so long! [Frown]

Sun Girl? Bah! Lard Lad officially boycotts this comic! [Yes]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I mean, why would Geoff Johns create this too-similar "Sun Girl" when there's a perfectly good long-dangling loose end just languishing out there in limbo?!?!

Geoff should be banished to Super-Limbo himself...of SPACE! [Razz]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! Surely Geoff Johns would never take a heroic character that's been languishing in limbo for years and suddenly turn said character into a murderous psychopath!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Ester! Don't make me slap you, Cosmic Boy-style! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Sun Girl was supposed to be from a future she inhabited with Inertia, where Martians are slaves because of something horrible that Miss Martian did in between the 21st Century and her time. Miss Martian was Deborah's personal slave. It wasn't clarified just how far in the future she was from, though. Deborah planned on murdering Megan in the past to stop whatever Megan would do from happening.

Persuader is in fact Elise Kimble from the Terror Titans. She was told that she's a possible ascendant of the original Persuader from the 31st Century.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.