Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay. Thanks, matlock. At least my brain isn't completely shot. [Razz]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
So I was having a good time tooling around this space, when my eyes happened to fall on:

quote:
...Homeworld of Shrinking Violet, Imsk has been the most politically explored planet next to Earth. Back in the 70s, we learned that the Imskians hunt a race of space dragons who possess a certain energy and radiation that helps to facilitate their ability to shrink. Garth, Imra and Gim assisted Salu in collecting some of this energy only to react to it and be hunted by Bounty... -- Todd Schoonover, 2001

Anyone have a picture of this ? (I thought that Bounty was an 5YL character, but the writer implies that the event took place earlier-- pre-Crisis.) I'm working on a Violet-centric fic right now, and I'd love you forever. Thanks.
Yeah, this character was later reavealed to be Jaeger Tallspirit, a cousin of Dawnstar. His lack of wings have led to some speculation that he too, was possessed by the "Bounty" entity which could have had some sort of vendetta on Dawnstar's bloodline...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't remember if I've asked this before. I thought I had, but when I did a search it came up empty:

Can I get a ruling on just how Phantom Girl's homeworld is spelled? I'm sure I've seen both "Bgtzl" and "Bgztl" in multiple places where you'd expect it to be spelled correctly. Is there any kind of consensus of authoritative sources on this spelling?

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Bgztl is the official spelling.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks.

Not that I doubt your word, but I would like to know more about just what is the basis on which you say that.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Who exactly is this woman Xera? And what where the names of the members of the UP Military Academy during the FYL stories, specifically #57.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Xera was the heroine of Manna-5, introduced (briefly) in the Universo Project story.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have #57 handy, but here are the named Academy students that I can remember -

Dragonfly [Dragonfly]
Shift [Shift]
R327 [R327]
Ringtoss [Ringtoss]
Stun [Stun]
Rush [Rush - Mara Williams]
Xera [Xera of Manna-5]
Jagged [Jagged]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
And a girl created by Steve Lightle, which I've named Tiger Girl [Tiger Girl]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah yes, thank you SO much. Actually, I think someone on here nicknamed her Satomi Tiger. What do you think?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

[Chlorophyll Kid]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Sorry about the above. Every time I tried going to the smilie legend the computer started wigging out. So I tried to view them by typing in the names and previewing them. I hit add reply instead of preview for the above.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Nightcrawler
Founder

No problem. It's a known bug with Internet Explorer (works fine in Firefox) due to the amount of images.

And Steve Lightle discussed "Tiger Girl" here.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Hmmmmm...

Ideas have started to turn in my mind. Thanks for that.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Another day, another question:

Chronologically speaking, who proposed to his beloved first: Garth or Chuck ?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.