Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 39)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have a picture of Lume, Kid Psycho and Quantum Queen.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
any one have any shots of Rond dressed as doctor who? it hard as hell to find any pics of Him

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by BouncingBear:
Does anyone have a picture of Lume, Kid Psycho and Quantum Queen.

Here area couple of pictures of Quantum Queen shown with the other Wanderers.

The Wanderers

The Wanderers #2

[ October 02, 2009, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

And here's one of Kid Psycho though in my experience he was always portrayed with a turban on his oversized head.

Kid Psycho

Sort of like these...

Kid Psycho #2

...or better yet, this

Kid Psycho #3

Kid Psycho #4

[ October 02, 2009, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
any one have any shots of Rond dressed as doctor who? it hard as hell to find any pics of Him

Not sure if this is what you mean but here are a few picture of Rond

Rond Vidar

Rond Vidar #2

--------------------

kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:

Not sure if this is what you mean but here are a few picture of Rond

Rond Vidar

Rond Vidar #2

the rond from the reboot used to dress like doctor who, i having trouble fining any pics of him from the reboot

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Have you tried looking Rond up on comicvine.com?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Have you tried looking Rond up on comicvine.com?

yeah, they only have golden-silverage-lo3w shots of him :{

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, I think he might be in some of the Lori Morning pictures.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for the references. Now...what I really need is Lume!
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lume:

-

I recall Rond Vidar in his doctor-like lab coat, but can't seem to find the issue(s).

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's one of lab coat Rond, with a very nice image of Invisible Kid leaning on a word balloon.

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Awesome the doctor with the vegetable look thank you XD

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Um, does anyone have the Who's Who entries for Polecat, Mess, Xera, and Silver Sword?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

BouncingBear
Substitute

Thanks for the pics, I really appreciate that. Does anyone know if there was a pic of Quantum Queen in her original costume..I mean just her alone?
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.