Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RAVEN HAIR Discussion Thread (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: RAVEN HAIR Discussion Thread
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay for the next challenge! [Big Grin]

But [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] Cos!!! Noooooo! Le sigh.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Tenzil's intro is done and there is a new batch of judges!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Lester!!!!! Stop with the dye! You're gonna wind up a hair-hopper!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Surely he's not really dyeing his hair. I bet he's using the finest in 31st century holographic technology to simulate other hair colors!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Yeah, "dye" might be the wrong word. Perhaps tint or color would be better, without truly giving away the technique.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Ester and Sketchy can split hairs all they want, but you heed my word, little Mister Spiffany!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hair-hopping = bad.
Hare hopping = good.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Oh dear, Teeds, what do you suppose Lester might do if there's a Bald Legion competition?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

You better worry about what I might do in absence of the 'do.

Those that would impair the heir's hair, beware. Laissez faire.

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, the new theme is SKIN! Time to vote to reject a male and a female. As for the judges, isn't the Legion supposed to be space opera? Stay tuned!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Love the stylin' this round! Nice threads, but I'm gonna say Rond and the Captain are out.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pizza Delivery Girl
Fighting world hunger for glory and tips!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pizza Delivery Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Pizza Delivery Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
It was close, but boot out Superboy and Night Girl.

(Poor Clark. At this rate, he's going to think I don't like him.)

Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Superboy and Phantom Girl

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

LOVE those instant returns!

Who should get the leather boot?

Women:
Frake 1
Lydda 1
Tinya 1

Men:
Superboy 2
Rond 1

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

PAINT IT ON BLACK

Leung. It's hard to resist touching fur (or furlike) to one's face.

Thom. Oh yeah, he's mister casual, sure. Ha! Someone's movin' on up to the luxe side. And does this someone also have a tattoo?

Tinya. The hat is the focus, so showing off your top (chest, arms) AND your legs TOO is too too much and too...well, never mind. I'd REALLY love to see this as a long-sleeved turtleneck minidress. Eek, I could have really loved this!

Ulu. I believe those pants are what they'd call editorial, meaning unwearable but photogenic.

Captain Frake. A good look.

Clark. He seems determined to do better this time. I wonder where the hat came from?

Lydda. Okay, I could take or leave the styling this time, but Lydda herself looks good.

Rond. Cute, cute, cute.

Vi. Badass! I like the makeup (except the lipstick) and hair. Scar? C'est chic.

Jungle King. Oh lordy. The expression, the swinging/hanging pose...very, very good. But the wrdrb (not enough room for vowels)? N_, n_, n_!

OUT:

TINYA

THOM

ON NOTICE: Jungle King, because there is entirely too much on notice.

[ December 04, 2006, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.