Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can cause water to become as hard as wood and form it into a long rectangular shape. This can then be used in construction.

Next:
Coffee Break

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy's specially roasted blend of beans makes a home brew so potent that it can crack any mug on impact. However, the reserved grounds can also be used to seal the fissures back up again.

Next:
Solar Panels

[ May 12, 2009, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Much like Superman, Lardy's solar powered. However, he must absorb the sunlight directly thru his solar plexus muscles (they're under there), which act as solar panels.

Next:
Fleet Enema

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can cause an entire navy to--er--evacuate simultaneously.

Next:
Rumor Mill

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can fix any mill wheel to turn continuously on the power of gossip alone! This comes in very handy during the dry season when the river tends to be a bit on the low side.

Next:
Five Card Stud

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
This is the power Lardy uses to hang pictures and shelves.
When he throws playing cards at a wall, every fifth card will stick to the wall wherever there is a stud.
Thus Lardy knows where to drill (or hammer)

Next:
Bark at the Moon

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Used to scar particularly superstitious villains into thinking there's a wolf/ werewolf after them. Lardy uses this only on nights with a full moon.

Next:
Fire in the Hole

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Like the legendary British delicacy Toad-In-The-Hole, but much, much spicier. Lardy's version contains a clever distillation of grain alcohol and ground-up Habanero peppers.

Unfortunately, the one in a thousand villains it doesn't kill tend to become stronger after ingesting a faceful of it. (See entry on "Superboy Prime.")

Next:
Ambient Sound

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lardy has the power to produce low-level, background noise, which is perfect for distracting evil-doers into thinking nothing is going on.

Next:
Music of the Spheres

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can make music utilizing two spherical parts of his anatomy.

Next:
boobies

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Because Lard Lad really really likes boobies, he has developed the ability to correctly guess any villainess' cup size just by feeling up her evil bazoombas.

Next:
Mutton chops

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy has the uncanny ability to teach sheep karate. Cobie beware!!

Next:
Call Forwarding

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Lardy can distract the opposing team's forward during a tough soccer game, merely by shouting the word, "Notlob" once from any spot inside the stadium. The goalie for his team then acquires a valuable additional five seconds to keep the ball from the net!

Next:
Parrot Sketch

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lardy can sketch a parrot, which will then come to life to do his bidding for exactly the amount of time it takes to quote a certain "Monty Python" sketch, at which time the parrot rings down the curtain and joins the Choir Invisible.

Next:
In the Wink of an Eye

--------------------

cleome46

While hitchhiking on a starry night through the legendary citrus groves of Texas, Lardy refused a mysterious sprite's insistence that he "Go ahead and just take those grapefruits, Bub. No one's looking." Turns out the sprite was none other than Rio Star, Guardian Spirit of Domestic Citrus. In reward for his goodness and honesty, Rio Star bestowed Lardy with the power to spit grapefruit juice into the eye of his enemies at will;as well as immunity to any citrus-related attacks from his enemies, of course.

[Fruit Boy]

Next:
Weekend Pass

--------------------

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.