Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Lard Lad's strange new power - The Game
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
By reaching into a pocket and producing a gold ticket that reads 'T.G.I.F.' and then breaking into a (surprisingly catchy) rendition of Loverboy's 'Working for the Weekend,' Lardy can alter the flow of time so that it immediately becomes 5 PM on Friday. The one time he did this on 4:59 on a Friday, the time-space continuum collapsed and he became the seventh incarnation of the Time Trapper. It's generally agreed that he wasn't as good as the one with the scarf.

Next;
Inverted V.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
With a chuckle, Lard Lad can change any bicycle seat into an inverted V.

Leapin' Lizards

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy can infiltrate swap meets and flea markets disguised as a customer. Cheap knockoffs of textured Gucci and other big-name designer bags will jump several feet, revealing their status as fakes. Whereas the genuine article will temporarily become a live lizard (or crocodile)-- all it takes is a wave of Lardy's hand. This power also works on wallets, shoes, and belts.

Next:
Shock Absorber

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Since Lardy discovered that he can absorb massive amounts of energy through his butt cheeks, earthquakes are no longer a concern for the residents of Creviceville, CA.

Next:
Italian Dressing

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Largely an improvement on a villain's invention. Offsets or reverses the damage borne of overly-broad Italian stereotypes.

Next:
Jack-O-Lantern

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy has his own power ring. Its power source is a lantern charged with Michael "Jack-o" Jackson's essence and music. Should you be hit by the ring's beam, you will instantly become sexually and racially ambiguous, be the subject of endless tabloid rumors and be able to perform a flawless moonwalk!

Next:
Fall Colors

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

[ROTFLMAO]

Ahem. Sorry.

Lardy has a thorough knowledge of those "What Season Are You?" fashion 'n makeup charts that first took hold amongst the masses about twenty years ago. With a simple wave of his hand, he can turn any woman or man into a temporary "Autumn," so the person in question can wear those lovely rusts, deep golds, and bright oranges that s/he always wanted to.

Next:
Grab Bag

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
If he is otherwise incapacitated, Lardy's scrotum will expand and take the shape of hands that will grab the nearest potential weapon...

Next: Pin the tail on the donkey

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy immediately can come up with an innocuous sounding euphemism for any of his seedy Tijuana adventures.

Next: Univision

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
With the merest glance, Lard Lad can translate any language into Spanish. Too bad he flunked out of Spanish in high school.

Next: Clear Channel

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
The ability to create the effects of a laxative in his most backed up enemies...

Next: Swizzlestick

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy has the ability to stir your cocktail from across the room using an appendage you'd really rather not have in your drink at all. Shaken drinks take a bit longer.

Next: Kodachrome

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Lardy can morph at will into Yoda's hotter, younger sister: Koda. Her Jedi powers are similar to those of Color Kid, but they only affect photographs, holos, and other likenesses of the three-dimensional world.

Next:
Ground-to-Air

[ December 12, 2010, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardry can transmute any piece of terrain into a noxious fart.

NEXT:
keyboard cat

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Lardy's mental powers include the ability to detect "cat-like typing" in internet exchanges with others, thus averting misunderstandings online and their attendant flamewars.

Next:
Jumbo Shrimp

--------------------

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.