Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Titans Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!!!) (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Titans Idol! (WE HAVE A WINNER!!!)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah... the rank of a character matters almost as much as how many people cast votes...

This round was pretty hard, I had to think very carefully... Even then, I found it hard to trim my list down.

Yes

(Post-Flashpoint) Bunker
(Pre-Flashpoint) Bumblebee
(Pre-Flashpoint) Flamebird
(Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian
(Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest
(Pre-Flashpoint) Wendy (Proxy)
(Teen Titans Animated) Beast Boy
(Teen Titans Animated) Starfire

No

(Pre-Flashpoint) Beast Boy
(Pre-Flashpoint) Dove II (Dawn Granger)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Golden Eagle
(Pre-Flashpoint) Herald (Mal Duncan)
(Pre-Flashpoint) Raven
(Pre-Flashpoint) Red Arrow / Arsenal

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm going to be out all day tomorrow so I'm just going to make my votes now -

NO (Post-Flashpoint) Bunker
NO (Pre-Flashpoint) Beast Boy
YES (Pre-Flashpoint) Bumblebee
NO (Pre-Flashpoint) Dove II (Dawn Granger)
YES (Pre-Flashpoint) Flamebird
YES (Pre-Flashpoint) Golden Eagle
YES (Pre-Flashpoint) Herald (Mal Duncan)
NO (Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian
NO (Pre-Flashpoint) Raven
NO (Pre-Flashpoint) Red Arrow / Arsenal
YES (Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest
NO (Pre-Flashpoint) Wendy (Proxy)
NO (Teen Titans Animated) Beast Boy
NO (Teen Titans Animated) Starfire

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!
(Post-Flashpoint) Bunker
(Pre-Flashpoint) Raven
(Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest

Nay!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah!
(Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest

I say thee nay!
(Post-Flashpoint) Bunker
(Pre-Flashpoint) Raven

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Yes]

(Pre-Flashpoint) Raven

[No]

(Post-Flashpoint) Bunker
(Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry guys, by my count there is only one Titan left that stands a decent chance of making it. Of the others, 7 of them couldn't make it in at this point even if everyone left casts a vote for them. Besides the one I mentioned above, there are 4 others with a very slim chance of making it through and all four of them would need all 3 remaining players to cast votes for them. Looking back to their prior votes, the two other voters have only cast concurrent votes for 1 of the 4 remaining with a slim chance.

Now, I could slam the door in her face (did I say "her"? Oops!) and say "no further for you" That would be the end of the line for her. It would mean only 1 Titan out of this entire group could still move forward, assuming one of the other two guys votes for him to advance along with me.

But, since they both seem to be partial for her, I'm going to cast a vote for her to keep her slim chance alive and leave it up to her last two fans to vote her in if they want.

Yes
(Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest

No
(Post-Flashpoint) Bunker
(Pre-Flashpoint) Raven

PS: Of course, this is all assuming my counts are accurate. Only IB knows for sure. [Smile]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Edit: I was wrong and Vee was right, ignore this [Razz]

Nice counting Vee. By my count there is a third Titan who has a slim chance to make it.

Of these three, 1 got votes from the two remaining voters; 1 got votes from only one of them; and 1 didn't get votes from either.

Of course, this is all assuming that no new players join the game... [Razz]

[ September 21, 2012, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Invisible Brainiac ]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Sorry guys, by my count there is only one Titan left that stands a decent chance of making it. Of the others, 7 of them couldn't make it in at this point even if everyone left casts a vote for them. Besides the one I mentioned above, there are 4 others with a very slim chance of making it through and all four of them would need all 3 remaining players to cast votes for them. Looking back to their prior votes, the two other voters have only cast concurrent votes for 1 of the 4 remaining with a slim chance.

Now, I could slam the door in her face (did I say "her"? Oops!) and say "no further for you" That would be the end of the line for her. It would mean only 1 Titan out of this entire group could still move forward, assuming one of the other two guys votes for him to advance along with me.

But, since they both seem to be partial for her, I'm going to cast a vote for her to keep her slim chance alive and leave it up to her last two fans to vote her in if they want.

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Nice counting Vee. By my count there is a third Titan who has a slim chance to make it.

Of these three, 1 got votes from the two remaining voters; 1 got votes from only one of them; and 1 didn't get votes from either.

[Confused]

You guys are making my head hurt!

[Razz]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[Razz] I actually miscounted, and Vee was correct.

In sum, there are only 2 Titans out of the 14 who have a chance of making it through this round.

Assuming only the 8 of us will vote this round, one Titan needs one Yes, while another needs two Yes votes to make it through.

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I shall vote as my heart bids me, the futility of the mathiness be damned!

Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Vote Arsenal!

[Smile]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Seeing Bette and Garth's names together like that makes me wonder what they would have been like as a coupl..., or even as just friends! I can't remember one instance of them ever interacting, despite their long involvements with the team
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Alas, Set, you're 8 years too late. 8 years ago the players voted Roy Harper the Ultimate Titan Survivor...

Of course, it may have had something to do with the game's different format too, since Roy was one of the Top 3 in Round 1.

Donna came in 2nd, and Gar 3rd, by the way.

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
Seeing Bette and Garth's names together like that makes me wonder what they would have been like as a coupl..., or even as just friends!

Funnily enough, their fire and water themes gave me the idea to reimagine them as friends in Fanfic Lady's thread!

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
YES
(Post-Flashpoint) Bunker

NO
(Pre-Flashpoint) Raven
(Pre-Flashpoint) Tempest

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
BAH! Nam'Lor tells me to ignore your funny math and vote with my cojones!!!

YES(Pre-Flashpoint) Flamebird

She's been a frickin underdog her whole career!

YES. (Pre-Flashpoint) Golden Eagle

He's also gotten the shaft too many times!

yes (Pre-Flashpoint) Miss Martian

she's cute. and kicks butt.

-------------------------------

The rest No, I.B.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
<--- team Flamebird.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.