Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » The Walking Dead Army - Recruiting New Zombies (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Army - Recruiting New Zombies
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I cannot beLIEVE this is happening... we TWD fans are so lucky!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
If he is gonna be Dale...I like that casting.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I agree, he'll be perfect for Dale! I'm dying to know who'll they'll get as Andrea, who I love.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Where the hell is the newest issue? It's been about a month and a half...c'mon.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

TWD #71 is supposed to be out this week!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yay! Definitely hitting the CBS Weds!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The "female lead" is CAST! Your Lori IS:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/30/sarah-wayne-callies-lands-walking-dead-lead/

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Read #71

Oh God...this is gonna kill me. The tension in this book is getting worse as the series goes on. The Solit for 75 says it hits the fan then, 4 more issues...aaaarrrggghhhhhhhh...

Great book. Talking heads throughout, yet still the best book on the stands.

Dev - Em
KIA

Andrea cast...and it works for me.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1087707p1.html

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WOW, me too-- she'll make a GREAT Andrea!

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
So my comic shop guy said that #75 will have a color story. Really? Didn't Kirkman say that would never happen?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

COLOR? Very surprising, but maybe as an homage to the color TV version which should be launiching about then or shortly thereafter?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Solit said it's a backup story with art by Invincible artist Ryan Ottley. Don't have it handy, but the implication was it might be a flashback or even something featuring characters outside our cast. Dunno what it was about the wording that gave me that impression, but I thought it might be the case for some reason.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Read #71

Oh God...this is gonna kill me. The tension in this book is getting worse as the series goes on. The Solit for 75 says it hits the fan then, 4 more issues...aaaarrrggghhhhhhhh...

Great book. Talking heads throughout, yet still the best book on the stands.

The last page was one of the scariest moments in the series, and it's just dialogue from the main character.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

The look on the face of said character...I totally agree. Kirkman is hitting great beats with this story, and it's mostly talking heads.
  This topic comprises 35 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  33  34  35   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.