Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Dr. Gym'll's Cultural Rarities » So...what did ya get this week? (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 39 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  37  38  39   
Author Topic: So...what did ya get this week?
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I picked up some things that don't come out till next week, and glanced through the Wonder Girl one-shot and Titans.

Adriana Melo heavily changed Lady Zand's appearance. She now looks Indian when she originally had red hair and looked more European, but I like her take on Solstice and the colors used for it.

The art on Titans went from god awful to "AAHHHHHHH!!!!" with Philip Tan filling in for some pages, and Wallace once again shows he's incapable of using consistency, with one panel of Arsenal grinning like a maniac at the thought of Tattooed Man killing Slipknot, then telling Slade he's not a sadistic bastard.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Red Robin
Batman & Robin
Batgirl
Wondergirl
Superman

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sharky, I'm interested in your review of Red Robin--I gave up on the title in protest of Damien taking over as Robin but I do love Tim Drake.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a hypocrite! I bought Wonder Girl #1!

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Sharky, I'm interested in your review of Red Robin--I gave up on the title in protest of Damien taking over as Robin but I do love Tim Drake.

Alright... I gave it a shot...

"Red Robin" review

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Knight & Squire #4
Darkwing Duck #8
Toy Story (Free Comic Book Day 2010)
Sense & Sensibility #1
Tiny Titans #36
Grimm Fairy Tales: Myths & Legends #1
Supergirl #60
Detective Comics #872
Superior #4
Tomb of Terror #1
X-Factor #214 (I thought it was an out-of-continuity issue)
All-New Batman: Brave and the Bold #3
THUNDER Agents #3

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Been hit or miss at the shop lately. Not much money to be had...but I got some stuff...

Larfleez Special, Superboy 1, and Chew 15 (my shop missed it somehow) were bought last wweek.

This week:

Darkwing Duck 7
JL:GL 16
The Walking Dead 80
LSH 9
Adventure 522
GL:EW 5
DC Comics Presents Chase (got it for a whole $1)

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Chaos War: X-Men 2 (meh)
and, since there was nothing else from my pull, I grabbed;
Thunderbolts 151 and 152 (just to see if it had gotten good again)

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Fables #101
Zatanna #9
Tom Strong & The Robots of Doom #5-6
Age of X Alpha
American Vampire #11
New Mutants #21

Adventure Comics #324 - The Legion of Super-Outlaws!
Superboy #127 - The Seven Insect Lives of Lana Lang! And introducing Bee-Boy!

Adventure Comics #343 - The Evil Hands of the Luck Lords!

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #65 - An Imaginary Shocker featuring Lois Lane as Mrs. Lex Luthor in... THE MUSICAL MURDER OF SUPERMAN!

Superman #200 - Super-Brother Against Super-Brother!

Batman Family #8 - The Copycatgirl Capers! (Duela Dent as Catgirl)

Adventure Comics #360 - An 80-Page Giant! The Unknown Supergirl!

Superman #166 - The Sons of Superman!

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

SharkLad
Wanderer

Superboy 4
Legion annual
Brightest Day 19

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion Annual, Secret 6, Freedom Fighters

But was most excited about Secrfet Society of Super-Villains # 15 for $4 and THE CHAMPIONS vol. 2 for half pirce!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

The Stand: No Man's Land #1
I Zombie #9
Freedom Fighters #6
Weird Worlds #2
Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #1
Superboy #4
Batman Beyond #2
Realworlds: Superman

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

SharkLad
Wanderer

Red Robin 20
Batgirl 18
Batman & Robin 20
DC Universe Legacies 9
Flash 9
Adventure 523
Driver for the Dead 3

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! This week 'bout broke the bank for me!

17 New Books!

Flash 9
Walking Dead 81
Batman & Robin 20
Batgirl 18
Adventure 523
Powerman/Iron Fist 1
Amazing Spidey 654
Heroes for Hire 3
Birds of Prey 9
JL: Gen Lost 19
Next Men 3
Punisher Max 3
Incognito: Bad Infuences 3
Casanova: Gula 2
GL: Emerald Warriors 7
REBELS 25
THUNDER Agents 4

:whew:

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Action Comics #890
Action Comics #891 (Mister Mind in a cowboy hat, holding a six-shooter with one of his little nubs. Adorable!)
Batgirl #18
Adventure Comics #523
Batman: Brave and the Bold #4
Knight & Squire #5
Flash #9
Thunderstrike #3
Cinderella: Fables Are Forever #1
I Zombie #10
THUNDER AGENTS #4

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 39 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  37  38  39   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.