Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » THE WALKING DEAD tv show (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  50  51  52   
Author Topic: THE WALKING DEAD tv show
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm with Lash in that I'm actually really liking Shane here and can really empathize with him. What's to come should be all the more tragic!

And I agree: FIND THE HAT!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
I dont like shane, he told her rick was dead, granted he may not have thought rick could survive in a hospital that was possibly overrun...or he had other motives.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
i have to agree with the LABRADORIAN, after the talk RIck and Shane had about the girl Shane was seeing(before Rick got shot) which made Shane seem like as if he didn't want to be in a steady relationship now he wants to be a faithful mate and family man with his partners with and son? i guess a Zombie Apocalypse can really change a man, but now that Rick is back is Shane willing to let go?

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
THE HAT!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
^ [Big Grin] You beat me to it!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
EPISODE 4 SPOILERAMA!!!

AT LAST: THE HAT!!!

Tonight's Kirkman-written episode has been a total divergencefest, and it has been EXCELLENT.

You can SO tell he wishes he had done more with... certain characters who aren't around anymore.

I have ***LOVED*** how the stand-off workjed out...!

And it's not even OVER yet....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
OHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!

What a tear-jerker ending... By far the best episode to date...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Great episode all the way around. Twist and turn on the gang bangers. The hat makes a return. Scenes basically right out of the book at the end.

Figures Kirkman wrote this one...great episode.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
God that was awesome! When I heard "I've gotta go pee," I realized what was coming.

Absolutely devastating.

Anyone keep track of who died? Two confirmed. Wife says she saw a third but wasn't sure who. Going by the preview, I'm pretty sure another got bit whom fans of the series would recognize.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Tay-LSH:
^ [Big Grin] You beat me to it!!!

had to run to the pc as soon as the first commercial break hit after Glenn picked it up. Had to post that the Hat was back.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Funny, I was thinking how zombie-lite the past couple episodes had been. Then...

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Who I saw get bit/munched on... Click Here For A SpoilerJim, Amy, Ed, and at least a one or two other random non-named people. .
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Tay-LSH:
God that was awesome! When I heard "I've gotta go pee," I realized what was coming.

Absolutely devastating.

Anyone keep track of who died? Two confirmed. Wife says she saw a third but wasn't sure who. Going by the preview, I'm pretty sure another got bit whom fans of the series would recognize.

The third was who you think it was. Shoulder bite while whacking away at a Zed.
Dev - Em
KIA

Why am I liking Darryl and hoping he sticks around for a while. I wouldn't like the guy as a person, but he brings something to the show that is more believable than Mearle did/does.

Can't wait for him to show up again.

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Lsh Em:
Who I saw get bit/munched on... Click Here For A SpoilerJim, Amy, Ed, and at least a one or two other random non-named people. .

^I was so shocked at the turn of events (I was expecting Merle or Jim to lose it, not what actually happened) and by the sudden, shocking gore and violence that I had trouble keeping track of what happened to whom. I saw Jim swinging the shovel but didn't see anything else happen to him.

Honestly, the show had hypnotized me into thinking that this stuff wouldn't go down 'til episode six! And actually, prior to this episode the only zombie-caused fatality we'd witnessed to this point was the horse. That really sharpened the impact of what happened tonight, IMO.

--------------------

This topic comprises 52 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  50  51  52   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.