Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

"Go stick it in your boobhole!"

"Go blow it out your boobhole!"

You guys are so angling to be the first ticket in the next LMB election, aren't you?

Well, you can have my endorsement. No sense in wasting time.

[ February 26, 2010, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
If nominated, I will not run, if elected I will not serve.

I think I heard that somewhere.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
You should at least agree to naked-thumb wrestle* Set for the Leader spot before you withdraw from the race. That's the kind of spectacle that always brings in the paying crowds.

*Only your thumbs have to be naked. You can keep the rest covered if you want.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
What about the other guy?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Well, it wouldn't be a fair fight if only one person's thumbs were au naturel, would it?

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Can't we just shoot each other like they did in the olden days?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

cleome46

Only with Super-Soakers.

--------------------

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

So I bought this M80 off of eBay for nothing?!

Oh well, I guess I can save it for brother's report card day if he gets a bad grade in Spanish.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought the Espionage Squad could include whoever Cham (or Lyle or Jacques or probably Tinya or Vi, too) decided was needed for a mission. Ayla and Shady and Luornu have been members for a mission here and there, though I wouldn't think of them as full-fledged Espionage Squadders. Well, maybe Lu.

So, I don't think that these are necessarily the 'new' Legion Espionage Squad members. Though Jeckie and Tellus would make perfect additions. This Jan's got that detective streak, remember. Personal attainments/talents other than powers might be reasons to induct a Legionnaire. Who knows how Tenzil's developed in this timeline since the last time 'we' knew him? That would be- what- just after he was cured of his madness?

And Quislet always did go wherever he wanted. I can well imagine him just showing up and announcing "I'm in the Squad, too!" out of the blue.

Tyroc and Dream Girl are still missing, I see. At least from the cover and from the end of Superman's most recent issue.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No one's mentioned Cham's uniform, I don't think. I like what we can see of it on that last page. It harkens back to his ADVENTURE uniform quite a bit.

Matter-Eater Lad has apparently changed his shirt between issues.

Sensor Girl... oy. From the neck down, it's OK. Even the boob window (I prefer peekaboob)- this *is* Projectra after all.

One of the following elements could stay-- high collar, mask, crown. The rest have got to go.

Not fond of the blonde hair, either. Have we seen Jeckie in this version with her head bare, wearing her hair naturally? I don't have a memory as to its length or style. I think she should go with that. Unless there's some reason we don't know about to preserve her anonymity when with the LSH. Which wouldn't apply in the 21st century, anyway. Or at least not without a heck of a story behind.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Sensor Girl: the whole uniform is a tremendous step down for me, distractingly so. The boob window beyond stupid.
From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
For Jeckie - Remover the mask and cover the boob window and it might be passable. The tiara thingie might be okay if it wasn't for the mask.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

(snip)

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
No one's mentioned Cham's uniform, I don't think...

No news is good news? [Wink]

I like it. I've always preferred to see costumes that are uncomplicated and that don't leave acres of skin exposed-- no matter who's wearing them. The colors are good, too.

--------------------

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
(snip)

No news is good news? [Wink]

yeah especially With Tyroc and Dream Girl....
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Chams new outfit at this point...from what we've seen. Practical, functional, and looks like clothing more than sprayed on latex.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.