Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL maybe Quis learned from his gossiping behind Dream Girl's back?

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Re: Element Lad's appearance on the last page: I know that the "coming this year" page in Adventure Comics # 1 pretty much made it obvious that Jan is Connor's chemistry teacher (or some such), but was it ever "properly" revealed on-panel the way Jeckie's, Cham's, Tenzil's and Quislet's were?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
QUISLET!!!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(snip)

quote:
Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
...I suppose message board analism [sic] would require at least 3 threads as to why he defaulted to the more human form when injured...

Yeah, but it keeps us away from those awful online slot machines, so ppppppphhhttt!!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
QUISLET!!!

Easy, boy.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Super kewl !!!!!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
I was really let down by this issue. Other than the reveal pages NC shows above, noting happened. Even worse it was almost intentionally circular. Legion reveals itself, incapacitates Mon-El and takes off because he can't see them yet. Superboy shows up and asks Mon to come to Smallville to meet the same Legionnaires who just avoided him. And, um, that's it?

I'll be really glad when Robinson hands the team over to Levitz, because I'd rather watch paint dry than read his Mon-el, which is saying a lot because he's one of my favourite Legionnaires.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
It is official...I hate Jeckies outfit. That is one of the single worst outfits in comics.

Other than that...it is so cool to see them all back in action.

One questions though...when did Tenzil join the Espionage Squad?

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:

One questions though...when did Tenzil join the Espionage Squad?

He's an obvious choice to send back anonymously to the 21st century, what with all the drive-by haircuts going on. Nobody's going to sneak up on Tenz and break scissors on HIS hair!

[ February 26, 2010, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: KryptonKid ]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
QUISLET!!!

Easy, boy.
Ah...he's just going to be impossible to live with now. [Wink]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to the 'Legionnaires Johns wasn't using for Lo3W team.'

We've got Chameleon Boy, who would have been redundant, since he was using Chameleon Girl.

We've got Matter-Eater Lad, Tellus and Quislet, who are complete strangers to the Espionage Squad team, or, in the latter two cases, the very concepts of duplicity or subtlety. Next we'll see the Legion Diplomatic Squad, starring Wiiiiildfire, Angry Loner Wolf, Petulant Brainiac and the chemically-unbalanced version of Garth... Oh, sorry, my eyes just rolled completely out of my head there.

We've got Element Lad, who would have messed everything up, since he's the Legionnaire most able to snuff Prime like a candle (by turning him into a wet warm puff of hydrogen gas, or something) and most dramatically famous for ending an invasion of 10,000 Kryptonian-level Daxamites with a wave of his hand.

Which leaves of with Star Boy, who he actually had real plans for! Freakish, I know. Also, since he's become schizophrenic and apparently unable to communicate effectively, or hold a train of thought for more than a moment, he's just *perfect* for a team based on infiltration, subtlety, calculated deception and vital intelligence-gathering! (Oh wait, perhaps... not?)

And Jeckie, who was actually involved in the action in Lightning Saga and Legion of Three Worlds, appearing to teleport back to the future, but apparently not doing so, or, perhaps she's joined Tinya in the 'retconned into secretly being a Carggite' category and has selves in both the 21st and 31st centuries?

Of them, Jeckie seems like the best bet to become a members of the new Espionage Squad, in temperament, as well as abilities.

What a strange, eclectic and somewhat inappropriate group to be calling themselves the Espionage Squad...

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
[QB] It is official...I hate Jeckies outfit. That is one of the single worst outfits in comics.

I could grow to like the gold thingie on her head, and the funky hip-boots with Cockrum-esque curliques, but the eyeholes in the mask are even worse than the boob-hole.

Wow, way to mess up the flow of her lines completely! Complete feng shui fail!

[ February 26, 2010, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Boobhole.

"Go stick it in your boobhole."

Thank you.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Boobhole.
"Go stick it in your boobhole."

Could also be used in phrases like, 'Shut your boobhole, you!' 'Man, he was such a boobhole last night, I don't know why you put up with his boobishness!'
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Go blow it out your boobhole!

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.