Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Funny, I assumed the four guys who were messing with Destiny's book were the writers of 52! [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Where does it say that KK joins the JLA?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by wndola1:
Oh and we have a Dox sighting of some kind over in Booster Gold. Since Brainy is so closely connected to booster and time travel I think it's Querl. but it could easily be Vril
Click for fullsize image

You're right. Geoff Johns confirmed in a Wizard interview last week it is Querl Dox -- an "adult Brainiac 5". I don't think he means the pipe-smoking one, though.

ADULT BRAINIAC 5
For years, Booster has incorporated a stolen Legion of Super-Heroes flight ring into his arsenal, and now, the Legion has finally come to collect it.

“Dan Jurgens always had a story about whose ring it was and just never got to it,” reveals Johns."

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Umm... didn't Jurgens reveal the origin of the ring in the Booster Gold series?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe, but that was a zillion years ago in a different reality. Was it supposed to be Brainy's ring then, too?
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah. But even granting that the story would have to be re-written for the new continuity (it heavily involved Ronald Reagan, for one thing), the article makes it sound as though it's something that's never been adressed.

So, I wonder which Brainy it's going to be?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
You're right Eryk. In Booster's original series, it was indeed Brainy's ring that was left behind in the 20th century. Also his force field belt was left there too, to protect the President from an assassination attempt. The belt's technology was eventually incorporated into the suit Booster would wear.

I'm hoping for a pre-Crisis Brainy. Booster is a post-Crisis character, and has already crossed paths with the pre-Crisis Legion in his origin. Besides, it sounds like his new series is a cross between Quantum Leap and Sliders, so I'm sure he could find the pre-Crisis Legion if he tried hard enough...

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Mon-El has a significant amount of panel time in the lastest issue of Action (#851)

This is the Phantom Zone issue with the coold 3-D "Phantom Zone glasses, btw. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A preview page from next week's Countdown #42 (courtesy of Newsarama):

Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
no mention of VS Card System - World's Finest - Matter Eater Lad got it's own in it? I have heard about it but have NOT seen it yet. I am curious if anyone knows about this?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
no mention of VS Card System - World's Finest - Matter Eater Lad got it's own in it? I have heard about it but have NOT seen it yet. I am curious if anyone knows about this?

Here you go. Took some digging to find.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The pages leading up to these can be seen here.

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

[ July 08, 2007, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Ugh. That Dev-Em is even worse than I thought it would be.
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Ugh. That Dev-Em is even worse than I thought it would be.

Exactly. They could've named him Nim-Em or something.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.