Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Scott!

Now, what does the interlac in the last panel say?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
suicide
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:

Now, what does the interlac in the last panel say?

It says 'suicide'
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wndola1
Ex-Female Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wndola1   Author's Homepage   Email wndola1         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok now who dug out the who's who for the chart and who cheated like me and used the interlac font?

--------------------
http://twitter.com/wndola
http://www.diversionarium.com
http://wndola.livejournal.com

From: New England | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Thanks!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by wndola1:
Ok now who dug out the who's who for the chart and who cheated like me and used the interlac font?

Not me. After all these years I've actually begun to recognize a lot of the letters and can usually fill in the gaps enough to read it. Which means I probably need to get a life.

[ May 17, 2007, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wndola1
Ex-Female Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wndola1   Author's Homepage   Email wndola1         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me help you feel better about yourself LL by reminding you of my insane Saint Patrick's day shirt at WWLA for which I will forever be known as "that crazy interlac shirt girl" by a terrified Wayne and Didio

That and I carry a D&D bottle opener on my keyring just so I can win who's the biggest geek contests

[ May 17, 2007, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: wndola1 ]

--------------------
http://twitter.com/wndola
http://www.diversionarium.com
http://wndola.livejournal.com

From: New England | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

We all need similar shirts for next year. If they can't read Interlac at the Legion's 50th then they need to be educated. [Smile]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Click for fullsize image

Gary do you have a larger version of this? I'd like to attach it to my electronic copy.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I can send you one when I get home tonight.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Look at how beautiful she is!

It's DAZZLING!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I can send you one when I get home tonight.

Thanks! [Smile]
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Let me help you feel better about yourself LL by reminding you of my insane Saint Patrick's day shirt at WWLA for which I will forever be known as "that crazy interlac shirt girl" by a terrified Wayne and Didio

Great shirt! To let my freak flag fly for a sec, I frequently write notes to myself (shopping/to do lists, etc) in interlac -- just for funsies (and also in case any nosie nellies tries to read them). And of course it helps when interlac pops up in Letgion comics!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:

Not me. After all these years I've actually begun to recognize a lot of the letters and can usually fill in the gaps enough to read it. Which means I probably need to get a life.
me, too. don't feel too bad.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.