Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
The Composite Batman?
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
wow nobody mentioned Wildfire?

Hint: that is.....according to DC Nation, Dan DiDio said that there is a legionnaire who is a "second soldier" ready to make an appearance in the JSA. [Wink]

[ April 25, 2007, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: superboymddjr ]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
superboymddjr, i don't get the "second soldier" thing?
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
i think it has to do something indirectly with 7 Soldiers of Victory way back in JLA/JSA/7SSV crossover way back in JLA #100-102 (or #107/108?) and there are some similiarities between the Law Legionnaires and the Legionnaires that they were "lost" in time/space, So henceforth, that was Dan who commented that we will see the 2nd "soldier" in the book of JSA (which turns out to be a certain cocky attitude member we came to love). First soldier is Karate Kid, now who are 5 left? I am not sure if Star Boy, Dream Girl, and others are considered as Soldiers...??? Beats me why they called 2nd soldier instead of 4th soldier.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
btw, GL Corps #8 Darkseid shows up against the "Dominator" (a genetic enhanced...dominiator).

Darkseid is upset and says the Dominator is going to mess up his careful machinations. hmm?

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

thanks superboymddjr. I got it now. [Smile]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
btw, GL Corps #8 Darkseid shows up against the "Dominator" (a genetic enhanced...dominiator).

Darkseid is upset and says the Dominator is going to mess up his careful machinations. hmm?

That wasn't Darkseid. It was Daggle trying to fool the Dominator to stall for time.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
SPOILERS!!!

D
o

N
o
t

L
o
o
k

b
e
l
o
w
i
f

y
o
u

d
o
n
'
t

w
a
n
t

t
o

k
n
o
w
!

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
so cool! jeez with those abs they could all pass as extras on the set of 300!

oh and where's proty [Wink] ?

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Imitating Wildfire on the right? [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
so cool! jeez with those abs they could all pass as extras on the set of 300!
It does look like they were all pressed out of a cookie-cutter mold, doesn't it? Wow. I don't think I've ever seen two people with the exact same abs, and there's like a dozen of them! Fanatical exercise maniac Karate Kid, and never lifted a free weight in his life Invisible Kid, the exact same musculature!

I hadn't noticed that there was no plaque under the second Wildfire.

Eeenteresting. It's like a Scooby-Doo scene, where those meddling kids disguise themselves as wax statues while the ghost runs by...

I think Wildfire 2 is Shaggy, Fred's behind him, pretending to be Element Lad, Velma is Duo Damsel and Daphne is Sensor. Scooby is hiding behind Blok.

Why does Ferro Lad have metal arms and fleshy hands? Is this a shout-out to the cartoon, where they kept forgetting to color him and had him in fleshy form doing super-stuff?

[ April 26, 2007, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:

That wasn't Darkseid. It was Daggle trying to fool the Dominator to stall for time.
Damn that Durlan Daggle! I shouldn't have read it on my way out the house before work! [Wink]
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
>bump<

Nothing to see here citizen. Move along.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wndola1
Ex-Female Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wndola1   Author's Homepage   Email wndola1         Edit/Delete Post     
I would really like to see a Corpse book especially if they bumbed heads with L.E.G.I.O.N. and Vril from time to time...

--------------------
http://twitter.com/wndola
http://www.diversionarium.com
http://wndola.livejournal.com

From: New England | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

[ May 17, 2007, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.