Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guys! Guess who Tim Seeley drew Val going up against?

http://ColtNoble.deviantart.com/art/Zealot-vs-Karate-Kid-Commish-153392325

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
nice.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
The coloring of the uniform and hair of the "female" side made me think of Shrinking Violet, but the other half looked like Cham. I think it was just supposed to be Cham mid-shift (but if he was unconscious, wouldn't he revert to his actual Durlan shape, not the one they use when they go "off-planet" or whatever they once said...)

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I noticed that one of his legs have transformed into his uniform.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
It was finally revealed in Action #886 that Mirabai's homeworld is The Sorcerer's World.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, and a great rendition of it, too.
Earlier, when Johns began JSA, the Mordru stories, he had the Gem World mostly destroyed by that boy wizard and his familiar.
I'm glad that DC has resurrected it, dragons and all.

Now, if we could just find Amy.
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
did you guys see what's the latest news on DC the Source? They show the Legion - only a hand with *TWO* rings - one is a Legion Flight ring AND one is a GREEN LANTERN ring!!!! whoa about time we have a green lantern member in Legion. can't wait...gonna be very interesting to see how Paul Levitz will write...especially that he wrote LSH #295..the one story that revealed why GL were banned on Earth. oh boy, can't wait!!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Preview of Superman #697 out this week:

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/02/22/%e2%80%98man-of-valor%e2%80%99-continues-in-superman-697/

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, I remember people expressing irritation with the little balloon-panel things that show up to remind new readers of the characters' names (ie-- the Waid/Kitson run).

However, those actually make more sense to me than having the leader of the spy org essentially tell his opponents, Oh, by the way, here's my real name and the name of the spy org I'm in, just for future reference.

Uh, the pages look really nice, though. I have to nitpick like this to allay my frustration at being flat broke. Never mind. Talk amongst y'selves.

[sigh]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Haggard Lad:
Preview of Superman #697 out this week:

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/02/22/%e2%80%98man-of-valor%e2%80%99-continues-in-superman-697/

QUISLET!!!!!!!! QUISLET!!!!! QUISLET!!!! yeahhhhhh, nice to see the lovable engine ship back again!!! and talks too! Ah....you have been missed sorely, after all. [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tellus
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tellus   Email Tellus         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw yeah, Quislet!
From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
SIGHS ...ANYONE WHO'S NOT EXCITED BY THE 'ORIGINAL' LEGION BEING BACK CAN with respect suck it [Smile] QUISLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
By the way who's left to be found in the 21st century? Dream Girl & Tyroc?

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
sigh
I'm a happy camper.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
The comments about the artists? I didn't follow. Why the kvetching? It's beautiful!

Something about the drawing of Cham made me for the first time draw a parallel between John Jonzz' two "human" forms and Chams'. I think it was the shiney forehead that did it. I think I'd like to see Cham alternate more between this and his tribal form, though I suppose message board analism would require at least 3 threads as to why he defaulted to the more human form when injured.

ps: I don't think the writer has really found Quislet's "voice." Not the words I'd imagine for Quiz, riding to the rescue. Something a bit more self-centered, than introductory.

[ February 23, 2010, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Blockade Boy ]

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.