Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, of course we are interested.

It's just unexpected and a little overwhelming because now we have to search everything all over again.

Sun Girl, you say?
And yes, Geoff could have very well have planned her appearance long ago.

The problem now is, will any of the 'fill-ins' and then Levitz follow up on any of this ground work that Johns worked so hard and long to put in place?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Silver Age Lad:
. . . From an AR perspective all Wilcox appearnces are now Jeckie appearances.

One sighting ~ in Superman #690, Guardian gives Wilcox a team leadership because even when she was off duty, she captured a villianess, Carnivore, using the chain of her handbag.

She got highlighted in 2 panels.

Also, in that issue, not only did Tellus turn back Ion, keeping him from meeting Lar, but he gave Tellus memory crystals to give to Lar about Daxam.

Tellus swore to give them to Lar.

(Forgive me if this last part has been recorded here before, I haven't had time to go back too many pages, yet.)

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Click for fullsize image

Now which issue is that? Superman #691 or #692? Which one do I have to hunt down? [Smile]
From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
#692. The current issue reveals another Legionnaire. Mon's friend Mitch isn't who he appeared to be.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Omni Craig:
#692. The current issue reveals another Legionnaire. Mon's friend Mitch isn't who he appeared to be.

who??? Chameleon? Tenzil?? Tyroc? [Smile] do tell us!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
You were right the second time.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Click Here For A SpoilerTenzil. He eats a car!

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] really? oh boy can't wait to get that book next week from the mail. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Casaloki
Senior Officer Science Police Germany-Asteroid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casaloki           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chaim Mattis Keller:
Click Here For A SpoilerTenzil. He eats a car!

Click Here For A SpoilerRight he is. You can't find something healthier for dinner at the beginning of the 21th century than a car . Imagine he would have eaten a burger or chickenwings. Unbelievable!
I hope they don't send Porcupine Pete, the moment he arrives he will die out. Welcome to the wonderfull 21th century, you Legionnaires!

[ November 27, 2009, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: Casaloki ]

From: van Allan Belt | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Click Here For A SpoilerThen he got tired of eating cars and eating bars, and now he only eats guitars.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Color Kid
I'm not Green!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Color Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
Click Here For A SpoilerThen he got tired of eating cars and eating bars, and now he only eats guitars.

ROFL !!!!! [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]
From: Largo, Florida..originally from Champaign, Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Jamal igle has a video interview here
http://www.ustownhall.com/USTH-RealStories-Igle02.html
about Legion (especially Brainiac 5's) role in Supergirl coming up

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guys, did anyone pick up this week's issue of Justice Society?

A certain merciless magician showed up.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, he sure did. Mordru the Merciless is in the 21st Century.

And who do you think it was in the latest issue of Superman that slept with Lar? Say's "Once you have Dax you never go bax." I have to assume that it's Tasmia in disguise.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
And who do you think it was in the latest issue of Superman that slept with Lar? Say's "Once you have Dax you never go bax." I have to assume that it's Tasmia in disguise.

Or maybe it's one of the LSV espionage people who are supposedly in the 21st century. Do any of them have a Daxamite fetish?

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.