Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
could not find a thread that has collectibles - so here's the link that I thought that you might want to get - JSA Starman action figure in 2009 - here's the link -

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/endel/dc.jpg

enjoy.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeminiInTheRough
always of two minds

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeminiInTheRough   Email GeminiInTheRough         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by GeminiInTheRough:
Did anyone notice Micro Lad and Atom Girl on the last page of Brave and the Bold no. 9. They are one of the pages, on the creature formed from the pages of the Book.

[IMG]

Here is the image... Micro Lad and Atom Girl toward lower left.

-

[ October 08, 2008, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
Did anyone notice Micro Lad and Atom Girl on the last page of Brave and the Bold no. 9. They are one of the pages, on the creature formed from the pages of the Book.

[IMG]

Here is the image... Micro Lad and Atom Girl toward lower left.

-

fixed it for you...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
http://www.wizkidsgames.com/heroclix/dc/figuregallery.asp?unitid=13870

another sighting of Matter Eater Lad.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

[ February 22, 2009, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
SUPERMAN #685 -

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

GREEN LANTERN #38 -

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Look Ma! Mordru!
Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Ross:
Yep. Here's an image of that page (done as a link to avoid bandwidth theft):

Captains Atom

According to writer Keith Champagne "Kid Quantum from Legion is also in there because I’m the world’s biggest Legion fan, as well as a host of others."

James is definitely there.

I don't know who the girl with redpurple hair and gold skin is, but she looks a LOT like Zoe as an Earth protector.

Probably not her though.
:uummm:

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if this is a Legion connection in truth, or just a coincidence of name.

A Leland McCauley appears in this week's Azrael: Death's Dark Knight #1. He seems to be someone of importance in the Order of Purity, a splinter group of the Order of St. Dumas.

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
I asked Fabian Nicieza about the Leland McCauley appearance over on the DC boards...

ME:
As a Legion of Super Heroes fan, I'm curious about your use of Leland McCauley as a member of the Order of Purity. Was this used as just a throw away name(seeing as he might be dead), or is there intended to be a tie to the 31st century McCauley family and Leland McCauley III?

FABIAN:
That was just a subconscious slip of the lip.

I thought the name McCauley sounding appropriately Anglo-Saxon and the name Leland sounded "old money" to me, but clearly, somewhere in the recesses of my enfeebled mind, my subconscious must have realized it was the Legion name, since I have read the Legion on and off since 1973, it just didn't register as I was writing the script.

-- fabian

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, even at that there had to be a Leland McCauley and Leland McCauley II somewhere...

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
anyone else foreseeing christopher kent = as the "superboy" in superboy and the legion?

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I dunno about that. You think he might be double dipping?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Not sure if anyone's brought up the Legion stuff appearing in "Supergirl: Cosmic Adventurs in the 8th Grade" , but issues # 3 & 5 have a time travelling Supergirl show up in a Legion belt. In #5 she also has flight ring, and talks about Brainy and how the "team" wanted to call her Andromeda. She also shows up riding Comet.
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by rouge:
Not sure if anyone's brought up the Legion stuff appearing in "Supergirl: Cosmic Adventurs in the 8th Grade" , but issues # 3 & 5 have a time travelling Supergirl show up in a Legion belt. In #5 she also has flight ring, and talks about Brainy and how the "team" wanted to call her Andromeda. She also shows up riding Comet.

link
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
in green lantern 40, THE BOOK OF OA IS HELLA WRITTEN IN INTERLAC!!

i had no idea! i'm staring really hard trying ot read it, i'm usually pretty good at sight-translating it but...

help?

-

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.