Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
"Talk to the hand... and DIE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" [Luck Lords]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
An excellent example of the Coluan culture's concept of "losing face..."

I'll never look at guacemole the same.

[Luck Lords]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesjos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesjos   Email jesjos         Edit/Delete Post     
I used to love popping into this forum to catch up with the growing sightings of legionnaires outside of thier own title, (or universe as the case may be.) But no recent postings. (Sigh!!!)
From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
There's this one -

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Ross:
There's an appearance of the Legion statues in the current issue of Superman (#670) during a fight in the Fortress of Solitude (Mon-El gets knocked over). It's story page 29.

Click for fullsize image

Plus, numerous Countdown KK and Una appearances, but they're so boring I haven't the interest to scan them in. [Smile]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Beat me to the punch! [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
There was someone from Tellus' race shown as a new Green Lantern Corps recruit in the "Ion" one-shot. More than a background figure, he was shown target practicing and gets busted on by kilowog in a scene.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Drake, I got pretty excited about the Tellus Green Lantern. Forgot to mention that here.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
The current issue of Superman, #671, is the first of 3 parts about the Insect Queen, and features Lana Lang.

Not a direct tie-in of course, as the rebooted Legion had a different Insect Queen, but some of us are more AR than others.

Also during this issue, Superman mentions the "Science Police" in one panel. I wasn't sure if that was a slip of the tongue (since he was referring basically to some C.S.I./forensic types) or if it was intentional from Busiek. Either way, fine with me!

The exact quote was said after Lana was abducted from Lexcorp's offices (where she is apparently C.E.O. now), and Superman tells a Lexcorp employee: "There's an odd smell in here and some sort of chemical residue -- I'm sure the Science Police will be analyzing it."

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

From another thread:
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
I don't know if it's worth adding to the solicitations here, but WONDER WOMAN #18 has an appearance by the Khunds, cover and all... AR-worthy, at least.

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Omni Craig, Kurt Busiek recently introduced the Science Police to Metropolis in the 21st century.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

A version of Kid Quantum I (James) shows up as part of the Captain Atom brigade in "Countdown: Arena" #4
Pete Ross
Honorary Member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete Ross   Email Pete Ross         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep. Here's an image of that page (done as a link to avoid bandwidth theft):

Captains Atom

According to writer Keith Champagne "Kid Quantum from Legion is also in there because I’m the world’s biggest Legion fan, as well as a host of others."

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeminiInTheRough
always of two minds

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeminiInTheRough   Email GeminiInTheRough         Edit/Delete Post     
Did anyone notice Micro Lad and Atom Girl on the last page of Brave and the Bold no. 9. They are one of the pages, on the creature formed from the pages of the Book.
From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
Omni Craig, Kurt Busiek recently introduced the Science Police to Metropolis in the 21st century.

Thanks Jorge, I hadn't been following the book enough to notice that. [Smile]

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.