Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Who is that?

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
She's one of the members of the Science Police we've seen in Superman, Wilcox.

But obviously that's a certain princess who snapped a certain douchebag's neck for killing her husband.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
No, no, right; it was the Wilcox answer I was looking for.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I know. I just wanted to type the second sentence for the fun of it.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
But obviously that's a certain princess who snapped a certain douchebag's neck for killing her husband.

Her name 'Wilcox' is vaguely reminiscent of all those names she had in the threeboot (Wilhemina Vauxhall, etc, etc). Chemistry Teacher Lad's civilian name is also evocative of his Tromnian name.

I wonder if any other Legionnaires in the 21st century have hints buried in their names?

The above reminder of her killing Nemesis Kid also makes me wonder if Nemmy had a family somewhere. We know he came from an 'alchemy planet,' and is the only person we've seen from there, which opens up the possibility that, before his fall from grace, he was a world's champion, like Shadow Lass...

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I knw that Brainy mourned Supergirl 1000 years after she died but mourning someone 1000 years before they are born is pretty weird.

Obviously Jeckie knows Mon is not dead. Presumably she (and the others) are there to rescue him?

From an AR perspective all Wilcox appearnces are now Jeckie appearances.

--------------------
"Our devotion to each other was unexplainable"
"You were kids"
"No Batman, we were Legion"

From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
wasn't it great to see her?????i just have a gut fan boy feeling that this is so much of a set up to something so big in the legion universe.

wonder if there's a harper somewhere in the legion time.

oh another thing...isn't it interesting that the legion sci cops when they were first created.

oh yeah this jeckie revelation totally confirms my suspicion that our waiter friend is Cham!!!!

[ October 01, 2009, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Superboy-Supergirl ]

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That revelation came as quite a jolt! Not a long-lasting one, since several other Legionnaires have been revealed as currently in the 21st century. Let's see... Jeckie, Tellus, Element Lad, Starman, apparently Dream Girl... I'm seeing Cham around every potted plant. Infectious Lass from the Dr. 13 story (though I'll have to see it explicitly linked up to 'current' LSH storytelling to accept that one).

Who's left from that 'missing grouping' from LO3W?

Matter-Eater Lad and Tyroc. Is that it?

I'm eager to see the purpose behind all of this, assuming there is one beyond 'get them out of Absorbancy Boy's range'.

Sad to see Jeckie referring to herself as widow once again, isn't it? Especially because we really didn't get to see her with Val at all. I wonder if there's any chance that whatever brought him back before the Lightning Saga will work/be used again?

Giffen's little opposite-of-crush seems so petty, doesn't it?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

quote:
Who's left from that 'missing grouping' from LO3W?

Matter-Eater Lad and Tyroc. Is that it?

Also Quislet. And, you know, Magnetic Kid, if you have him as a Legionnaire.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

So if I want to keep up with all the Legionnaires scattered about the 21st century, I want to read, what, Superman? Not Action? Please advise.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

Haggard Lad
S'up?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haggard Lad   Email Haggard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Matthew E:
So if I want to keep up with all the Legionnaires scattered about the 21st century, I want to read, what, Superman? Not Action? Please advise.

Yeah, it looks like the main 21st Century Legion storylines will be taking place in Superman. Pretty much just keep an eye on whatever James Robinson is writing. Tellus showed up in the Guardian one-shot Robinson wrote. Robinson is also taking over JLA soon and Mon-El will be a member, but who knows if he's going to put any Legion plots in there.

Other than that, Adventure Comics (at least until Geoff leaves) and random Mon-El appearances in other Superman-related books.

--------------------
The Secret Origin of Haggard Lad!

Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, I just got that issue and hinted at those pages on another thread, about Mon.

sigh

I should have known that wouldn't get by anyone!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and on another note:

Cryo King said to look for LSV characters in the past, as well.

And I still think Cham might be the Despero that is talking to Edge.
The real one was killed by Starro recently.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Oh, and on another note:

Cryo King said to look for LSV characters in the past, as well.

And I still think Cham might be the Despero that is talking to Edge.
The real one was killed by Starro recently.

that's what I have been trying to ask on this thread and no one seems to be interested in speculating this -

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000575

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.