Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Mattel: LSH action figures! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  25  26  27   
Author Topic: Mattel: LSH action figures!
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
i am still waiting for that one!!! grrrrrrr.....
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Accoring to Toy Fare magazine #158, the Legion 12-pack will be available in May 2011.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
*runs to deposit the $$$ to the savings account for that 12-pack* whooo hoooo!!! *rub hands*
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
A neat idea would be to release Lu as a three-pack... The orange and the purple-clad Lu's splitting off from Lu "prime"... kinda fulfilling Duo Damsel *and* Triplicate girl in one fell swoop. [Hmmm?]

Don't give them any ideas. Before you know it, we'll all be living that old MST3K sketch about Johnny Long Torso: the action figure sold to buyers piece by piece so the manufacturers could drive the price up through the ceiling with minimal effort.

[Evil]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I am definately looking forward to this multi pack coming out next May (even if all the guys faces look exactly alike).

I wish Mattycollector would put out more Legionnaires like the Cos/Brainy/Saturn Girl/LL 4-pack they did last year though. It's good for them to continue something they started, plus based on the fact that you cannot get that 4-pack anymore since they've become sell-outs, I don't think they would have a problem selling out again and again...
It would be so great if they did, say, 6 more 4-pack so we could round out the entire Legion that way! LOL [Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
So what wave(s) are around for most people in stores? We just barely got the Validus wave here, & before that we had just recently gotten the Darkseid one.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Wave 17 of DC Universe Classics has just been revealed & it's Blackest Night themed. The figures are:

White Lantern Hal Jordan
Black Lantern Hal Jordan
Blue Lantern the Flash
Violet Lantern Wonder Woman
Orange Lantern Lex Luthor
Sinestro Corps Scarecrow
Indigo Lantern the Atom
BAF Anti-Monitor

Most of them look cool but I'd rather we go some more characters fitting the "classic/universe" idea, there seems to be way too much DC Direct overlap these days. Even with the sub-lines considering they have the GL Classics now too.

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't anyone else feel a bit ripped off that DC doesn't bat an eyelash endorsing and arranging for action figures of new GL themed supporting characters (Orange Lantern Lex Luther for cryin' out loud!??) but the Legion has been around for decades and we've barely seen a figure here and there? And even for that we have to scream/plead/beg and write in hoping it will happen?
So they finally do it, sort of, just to shut us up LOL

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Just an FYI to any Legion fans who were interested, Mattel recently announced in one of their Q&As on The Fwoosh web site that the Legion 12-pack has now been pushed back to late summer 2011.

Oddly enough, they also admitted the original intent was to have it out by the holidays of this year.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

We have to wait until Summer now? I have a bad feeling that with all the delays most if not all of these LOSH figures will end up getting unreleased.

--------------------
ActorLad

Colossal Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Colossal Boy   Email Colossal Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
We have to wait until Summer now? I have a bad feeling that with all the delays most if not all of these LOSH figures will end up getting unreleased.

The delay on the 12 pack is that supposedly the Four Horsemen needed more time to craft all of the figures (only 3 or 4 figures were in prototype stage when this was announced at Comicon.)

Also rumors are that the reason wave 17 is the deputy lantern wave (called the rainbow wave on the mattycollector boards and a wave made up primarily of repaints and tweaks) is because again the Four Horsemen have a growing backlog and apparently need more time to turn out the figures.

Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:

It's a 12-pack, so either they're all released or not.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, like Colossal Boy said, with the addition of the Green Lantern Classics line and whatever else they sculpt for Mattel, the Four Horsemen have been getting backlogged. So the Legion 12-pack especially, as an online exclusive, is probably less of a priority than all the stuff that will make it to retail.

Considering the gamble on releasing the 12-pack anyway, I'd rather they take their time and get everything just right.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

I'm keenly aware it's a 12-pack but it's not as if toys 1st announced to be in a multi-pack have ever been later rescheduled to another wave, had been downsized, cancelled altogether or a mix of those options.

--------------------
ActorLad

ActorLad
Un-Famous

I'm not trying to be a "Mr Grayson" I'm just being realistic.

--------------------
ActorLad

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.