Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll chime in and affirm that voting out Jane made perfect sense strategically. You simply cannot make that mistake. She would've dominated the jury votes as Marty correctly pointed out a while back.

Fabio's definitely my favorite of the five remaining, but his only chance is if he wins the last immunity challenges. The alliance of three will vote him out if they have the chance.

Will the alliance hold? It should be interesting. Taking Dan to the final three just makes too much sense strategically. But I don't see a betrayal coming unless Fabio winning both immunities forces it. If it does happen, Sash is most likely to flip.

I'm actually amazed, however, that Chase turned on Jane. I think if Jane hadn't interrupted them when he did and forced Chase's hand, Chase might have stood firm about Dan instead. That definitely worked to Holly and Sash's advantage.

I would choose Holly if the alliance holds, but I'm not absolutely sold that the jury would go the same route. Their loyalties are all over the place, the more I think about it.

Should be fun. Hope for some twists!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
28 minutes... then my next 3 hours belong to SURVIVOR!

GO FABIO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS, I typed as I watched!!

Wow... this ep has been NUCKING FUTS so far.

How SUPREME was Fabio's come-from-4th-place Immunity win? That ruled. Then, after trying to bury the dagger in Holly's heart, HE votes Dan too? I just don't get that. Of course, Dan didn't vote Holly either.

They were smart to get rid of Dan. He hasn't made ANY enemies, as I posted earlier. I'm telling you... he might have won it had he made top 3.

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY WON IMMUNITY AGAIN!!!! HE'S IN FINAL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that goes down with Parvati's 2-idol play for players other than herself last season as my favortie moment in Survivors I've watched.

I AM LOVING WATCHING MY BOY give Sash hell. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh, this is awesome. Make 'em sweat, dollboy!

Oh GAWD, Sash is such a liar!!!!!!!!

Man, he's got a hard choice... Sash Chase AND Holly all have pals on the jury...

Oh, I'm so nervous and just want him to win.

So who will this final 3 be? WHo is GONE...? HOLLY'S GONE. Wow.

Let's hope keeping evil Sash and flipfloppy Chase was the right thing...

I think it WILL be,

COME ON FABIO!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT THIS, BOY!

It strikes me that Fabio has made it to final 3 with NO ALLIANCES whatsoever.

There goes Sash being an arrogant asshole again.

Oh shit. Chase is playing Jane like a fiddle.

WOW-- DAN IS KICKING ASS NOW!!! He waited til the end questions to do it but did he ever.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! Fabio's tears have totally swayed the jury haven't they?!?!?! YES!!!

Damn, Alina just dissed my boy.

Oh gosh PLEEEEEEASE not Sash...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OH MY GOSH I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER FOR A TOTAL STRANGER!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Big congrats also to Jane for winning favorite player!!!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, Fabio!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Holly was my fave of the Final 5 but after she went I was happy to see Fabio win and Chase come in second.

Also glad to see Sash shut out of the votes (although I did feel a bit sorry for him) and that douchebag Dan get kicked out at 4. God, his jury speech was pathetic. Acting all betrayed and bitter like he actually deserved to be in the Top 3. Dan - you were a decrepit, mysoginistic (I read on another board that he was gunning for the women hard-core from almost Day 1) tool who sat around doing nothing for 38 days. Almost *anyone* was more deserving of your spot on this show.

Speaking of deluded jury speeches/questions - Marty's pathetic attempt to catch Chase out and make him look dumb. I LOVED the way it back-fired on him and Chase just made Marty look completely stupid by not falling into his obvious trap. And then to see his mortal enemy Jane romp home with the audience favourite award... Priceless! Well done Jane!

I think Fabio did play a pretty good game and deserved his win but if Holly had been there at the end I definitely think she would have deserved it more. She played a much more strategic game than he did and also did it without really making any enemies (except maybe Dan). She also had the harder time out there by being an older, less physically fit female. Maybe she and Jane can come back for another All Stars season?

Anyhoo, enjoyed the season. Looking forward to the next one.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great ending to this season... loved how the final vote came out... Chase deserved a close second... and Sash deserved to get 0.0 votes... good stuff at the final tribal council... Marty looked like a tool (didn't have far to go to get there)... Chase came out strong, making up for a lot of his paranoia and waffling during the season... I'm glad Jane got the $100k... Shannon proved that it wasn't being out in the bush that made him act like an idiot -- he is an idiot... Naonka, well, I hope she just fades away... I could have done without Chase's singing on the reunion... Redemption Island sounds promising... curious how it'll work in terms of the broadcast...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"Survivor: Redemption Island" a.k.a. the return of two bloated over-exposed formers players...

"But seriously," I liked the first episode if only for the hot box of crazy tribal council... I hope Phillip hangs around for a while if only for the comedic value... looks like this will be a good season...

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh good!! I wasn't going to talk to myself about it.

REALLY enjoyed the first ep; Am curious to see who will go all the way on redemption island.

Francesca rocks!

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Phillip scares me.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

He's grade-A insane!!!

--------------------

Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
1st ep is always way too early to see someone walking about in their briefs. Yikes Philip, that was unnecessary!! He's already dressing like it is day 32 1/2...

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Finally watching Wednsday's ep...

I'm not caring as much for Boston Rob here as I did in Heroes vs. Villains, where I was rooting for him against Russell, who I still despise.

Go hairy Ralph!!! Love seeing him get under Russell's skin, hahaha!!

So Fabio, Jr. is off to redemption island. That whole blindside felt lame and unecessary to me, like Rob wanted an ego boost. Nutjob Phillip would have been a better candidate to oust.

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

I find myself hating Russell as much as the last two times he was on the show... would love to see him get voted out because of Ralph having the idol... I totally agree with you, Lash, about Matt's being voted off... there was no need, and it will probably come to bite Rob in the arse... maybe as early as next week...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I took IMMENSE JOY in watching that loser Russell get voted out.

The tribe pulled it off without a hitch... I was SO afraid Julie would flip.

WTF is up with Stephanie... she wants to marry Russell I think... [LOL]

And even better-- Russell expected to see Francheesecake on Redemption Island... hahahahaha!!!!

maybe the next several seasons will be Russell-free now. One can pray so.

--------------------

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.