Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Good Lord! Either Nicaragua is the most miserable, spirit-crushing place in the world to spend 40 days... or this is the most weak-willed group of people to ever play this game. 11 days left and these are the decisions they're making? I'm just befuddled.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Tonight really surprised me too, but I don't care for those 2 at all and wasn't sad about it.

Next week looks to be a bit evil... everyone's turning on everyone... I do NOT want Jane to turn against Fabio, they are my 2 picks for the win. [Frown]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it's absolutely CRAZY that two contestants would quit the game this far into it! Other than medical mishaps, I don't think this has ever happened during the jury phase. Frankly, I think they should've been left off the jury, too, but Jeff indicates they'll be there. They shouldn't get a million dollar vote, IMO. Despite what one of them said, I'm pretty sure both of them knew they had no prayer of winning the game, and that figured into their decisions. I like it when Jeff gets all condescending when contestants quit, and these two certainly deserved it.

Pretty solid group remaining, though, with the exception of Dan, I'd say. Holly particularly really came off well with her actions tonight with both her sacrifice and her trying to talk one of the quitters into staying. I hope she can survive next week and into the final stages of the game. She's developed into a fine player after a rough start.

Sash and Chase have their idols. We'll see if Fabio and Benry can rise above some fairly average-at-best gameplay. Jane is very manipulative and not the sweet old lady she appears to be. Dan might be good strategically for any of them to bring to the final three as one not likely to get many votes, but who knows if that would backfire?

Right now, Holly seems most deserving and would have my vote. But that may be her downfall as the others consider that.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember accidentally seeing who was on this season's Final 3 ages ago before it started, and though I quickly forgot who those 3 were, I knew Naonka wasn't one of them.

So all season I've been wondering "How does someone so perfect to take to the Final 3 get voted off before it?" Now we know.

What a monster she was/is. Spoiled, childish, selfish, arrogant and clueless to the end.

I have known people like her in my life and I have despised every one of them. I would say that those type of people get what they deserve in life but the sad fact is that the ones I knew were surrounded by equally idiotic or blind enablers who allowed them to continue with their hurtful and/or destructive behaviour and since none of them had the moral or empathic sense to know when they had done something 'bad' there was also never even any hope that they might one day live to regret their actions.

I don't see Naonka escaping so easily from the bad reputation she's created for herself here though. Now she'll always be known as the crazy, full-of-herself bitch who quit Survivor.

She won't even ever be invited back for another 'Villains' tribe (which she would have been so perfect for) since we all know what Jeff thinks of quitters.

What a sad, pathetic loser.

Kelly Purple - whatever. Barely there and instantly forgettable now she's gone. The Casting Director really dropped the ball on that one. (And the obviously way too injured to be out there Dan.)

Holly, Jane, Chase, Fabio (in that order) still my faves to win.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

P.S. After getting decimated so quickly, so early who would have ever thought that the Oldies tribe would almost be on par with the Youngies tribe again? 3/4.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I thought of that tonight... I'm glad Jane and Holly are still there. Dan is worthless. If he wins, I will break something.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Naonka helped put Marty and Brenda out of the game. They were hard players, and now she's a quitter. Can you imagine the welcome she got from them at the jury house?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I believe we can find out on YouTube. If I understand correctly, they show jury house vids there (though I have never looked one up).

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

^ I watched them at the Survivor Sucks website. Brenda and Marty were actually quite gracious, Brenda especially seems to be the mature, level-headed one in that group. She really impressed me.

Alina wasn't there to greet them and seemed to ignore them and bitch about them to the camera for a while but seemed to join up with them later.

I heard all 3 weren't happy that those 2 will be allowed to vote for the winner though. Which is understandable.

A lot of previous players have complained about this on twitter and what-not too. I predict a rule-change in the future that will deny future quitters that priviledge.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

yeah, Jeff pretty much said that would be the case on his EW blog.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thank Space the man I love and plan to marry was spared tonight!!

I know it won't happen but as a viewer, I think I would like to see a final 3 of:

Jane, Holly and Fabio. Possibly Sash, Jane and Fabio but I'd rather see the first one.

I think the combo of those 3 would be most difficult to choose a winner from.

Looking at Sash is painful. the poor lad is wasting away. I still don't like him though.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it just my imagination, or does Sash have abnormally large nipples for a dude?!?! [LOL]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Shannon (the guy who got kicked off in the first ep) had freakishly large nipples too. Err... not that I was noticing or anything. [Wink]

Happy with who got kicked off tonight. The editing seemed to be leaning in another direction (Jane or Fabio) so I was relieved to see those two spared.

One of the good things about this season is that it's really been anyone's game to win or lose for a while. There hasn't been any one or two master-minds running things like in previous seasons. Any one of the remaining Survivors (except Dan) has a legitimate argument for that $1 million.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

MY BIGGEST FEAR:

Dan makes it to final 3 due to no one considering him to be a threat to win at all due to him being absolutely worthless (which is the correct opinion)...

and he wins it.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I noticed Jeff didn't even ask Dan any questions at Tribal! [LOL]

--------------------

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.