Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I'm not sure why she called out Marty like that. The only thing that makes since was that she wanted him uncomfortable enough to use his idol...which he didn't. It's really kinda confusing. What made him feel comfortable enough not to use it?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
The fact that he didn't use it might even elevate him PAST Russell-levels of evil cockiness!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's all in the editing... if something doesn't come out next week about the decision to not vote him out, we probably won't hear about it 'til the reunion...

Then again, Brenda, et al. may just be stupid...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

K then! Jane was very propehtic when she stated that every time someone gives up an idol in this gave it comes back to haunt them.

Only it came back to haunt Jill, who pretty much handed the idol to Marty way back in the beginning.

Merge coming... fun. Everything will change now.

Naokna I see is cranking her bitch level up even higher next week. It needs to rain again so she will shut up for a couple more episodes.

Still, it will be interesting to watch her "pull Russells" with the tribe and get everyone all hysterical.

I'm pretty sure I want her to go next.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
"We got little balls"

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I just don't know WHERE this season is going!

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Did a new episode air last night? I can't seem to find it on my usual download site.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karie
Tart!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karie   Email Karie         Edit/Delete Post     
I think we're into the fourth episode here in New Zealand. Naonka is some kind of CRAZEEEEE!!
From: Durban, South Africa & Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Finally tracked down a copy of the latest episode...

Re: the person who went - despite not liking them to begin with I had warmed up to her by the end. I think it was her underdog status that had me rooting for her.

Pretty good episode though. The Merge is always fun to see how people scramble around trying to solidify or break up or form new alliances.

My top 4 to go next -

* Marty - snakey and manipulative, way too dangerous to keep around.
* Dan - completely useless in challenges and not entertaining.
* Benry - total douchebag (what would you expect from a Girls Gone Wild cameraman?).
* Kelly Purple - waste of space and not entertaining.

My hopes to win - Jane, Holly, Fabio, Brenda, Chase.

Sash and Naonka are fun to watch but the former is too cocky and the latter is too much of a total spoiled child/beyotch/psychopath!

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Stupid ^*&(#^&($ mother^) (*$^+(*#&%*(% ass^&*(*&(%^ buttcheeks^&(**&(%!!!!!!

That's the sound of ON DEMAND and Hulu BOTH not working. I guess I've gotta add this to my DVR list.

I was so over it, I read the recap on EW.com and now I GOTTA see it!!!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Brenda is becoming just a smidge too attitudey for my taste.

I totes like Holly now. Which surprises me because she really turned me off early on.

If Dan doesn't go next, it will be totally styupid. That guy is WORTHLESS. I cannot beLIEVE he made it to the jury.

Fabio would look good covered in horse-shit. DAMN he's cute.

I still like: Jan, Fabio and Holly (surprisingly) for the win. MAYYYYBE Brenda, if she reigns it in. Maybe Chase. Sash turns me off.

VERY HAPPY with the vote-off. [Smile]

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

I continue to have mixed feelings about this season... this last tribal council with NaOnka ranting and cursing at everybody was ridiculous, real Jerry Springer kind of stuff...

I thought the reward challenge was awesome... loved seeing the women try to knock down that brick wall... seemed like a truly original too for a change...

I like Chase a lot but he doesn't know when to back off... Brenda is only going to support him until she doesn't need his vote anymore... I'd like to see Brenda and Sash's arrogant asses voted off... anytime someone starts in with "I'm running this game," I lose interest... I would love to see Jane make it to the end, maybe Holly too... I wouldn't be surprised if Dan, unless he gets taken out by medical, makes it to the end... stranger things have happened...

Ben is a d-bag if not pretty to look at... glad to see who got voted out this week, probably the only person more arrogant than Brenda and Sash...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

While I don't think it was quite her time to go yet (and was in fact astounded an immunity idol wasn't played to save her), I do think last night's vote-off will shake things up mightily.

NaOnka MUST go ASAP.

There is no doubt in my mind that JANE deserves the win this season.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm surprised Nay turned on whom she turned on this week. I didn't see any build-up in previous episodes at all. I suppose that could be poor editing on the producers, but they usually set these things up pretty well.

Chase is not a very strong player. Way too much waffling. Also, Benry was the strongest threat in Chase's eyes? Really?!? The past two week's Benry has just thrown his lot in with whomever came to him with a plan, so I didn't see that at all. Yes, Benry could win, but he's not controlling the game at all at this point.

Jane, on the other hand, is a really smart cookie. Marty had it nailed a few tribals ago: if she's in the finals, Jane's sure to win! If I were one of the remaining tribe members, she'd be the biggest target. Strategically, I'd take Nay to the finals because I know I could beat her.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Nay must be the most awful person to be with on that island - she treats her enemies like shit (Kelly B, Alina, Fabio) and will backstab her friends at the first opportunity (Brenda, Sash). She's totally psycho! But she is defintely making this season more interesting. If they ever do another Heroes vs Villains season she should be a total-lock for that Villains tribe.

I was very surprised to see the person who went home this week go home. Thought they were a lock for the end. Part of me is disappointed because I was liking their game-play (minus the arrogance) and they were absolutely beautiful to look at. But the part of me that loves a surprise was happy the underdogs rocked the boat a bit.

It really is anyone's game now and it will be interesting to see what new alliances form going forward from here.

Go Jane, Holly, Chase and Fabio. They're my favourites of the ones left.

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.