Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  21  22  23   
Author Topic: Survivor: FACTS OF LIFE
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Less than 20 minutes in, I AM HOOKED.

Boxer briefs are love.

Funny how they blurred out the guys' bulges ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I ...ahem!... couldn't help but notice that [Smile]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I wondered what da hell was up with dose blurs! I says to myself, "Chief, what the hell's up? Are dere dicks stickin' out or somethin'?"

So you think dey was just blurrin' out dere bulges, huh? Yeesh! Seems pretty unfair to da guys and ladies might wanna check 'em out, eh? Not like dere blurrin' the ladies' cleavages, eh?

I mean, I could unnerstand if dem guys exact outlines was showin', but I'm purty sure dere's been some slight cameltoe-age on Survivor at some point, ya know?

Equal rights, I says!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
They've been blurring hints of arse-cracks the last few seasons too ... this, of course, they missed a couple seasons back ...

Survivor "exposed"

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn! If they're that strict they should just blur out EVERYTHING!!!

I mean, why don't they blur out the rolls of fat some of these contestants have? What about crusty toenails? Unsightly back and chest hair? Unibrows?

WHERE'S THE EFFIN' LINE, PEOPLE?!?!?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

LOL... I just watched the video on the NSG blog... very amusing!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

So, do tell, guys--did the editors miss it cuz it's THAT small?!?

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It seemed about average [Smile]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Producers to censors: "Sorry, guys, we thought that was just a speck of dirt on the camera." [shrug]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I actually think tonight's vote-out was the right thing to do... <name removed> was a total asshat!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I actually think tonight's vote-out was the right thing to do... <name removed> was a total asshat!

Yeah, and a homophobic asshat at that. [No]

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

That asshat committed Survivor suicide ... it was shocking in it's runaway train like quality ...

This season is full of mental patients ... Nay is a lunatic ... Holly is completely unhinged ... Jud is amazingly dumb ... all in all, a very promising season ...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yeah, so far this season is WINx100!

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Just saw the first two episodes of this season and thought they were a hoot! For some reason I haven't been able to watch a season of Survivor properly from beginning to end since about the first season - but I hope to go the distance with this one.

The 'characters' all seem appropriately crazy/interesting and if we get Tribal Councils as entertaining as these first two have been we could be in for an enjoyable ride.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

... is on right now!

--------------------

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  21  22  23   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.