Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » COMMUNITY in its own thread at last! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: COMMUNITY in its own thread at last!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, the alternate reality ep (which I just saw yesterday) should win some kind of prize. It's not just my favorite ep of the show so far, I think it may be one of the best eps of anything I've ever seen-- EVER!

(And I suspect that somebody on the writing staff really dug the "Poker Game Alt. Reality" ep of ST:TNG. I can't prove it, of course...)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, that was some EXCELLENT television. Season 3 so far is topping both 1 and 2.

Cle, did you catch the 2nd episode of this season, I think it was? It's the one where they even do an "Earth 2" type concept during Model U.N. Very JSA!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The way that Earth-2 episode ends (the solution Annie & Abed come up with) is really just pure genius. I so wish I was doing a model UN now.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Tonight's Halloween episode continued the character-driven comedy that COMMUNITY has mastered. Season 3 is streets ahead of excellent.

I hope it runs as long as the SImpsons!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Last night they were all funny, especially Annie (who I love) but for some reason Shirley just nailed it for me. I usually find her the least funny, but she was hilarious.

And is Britta getting dorkier as the show goes on? It might be making her hotter.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LASHbrain:
Yep, that was some EXCELLENT television. Season 3 so far is topping both 1 and 2.

Cle, did you catch the 2nd episode of this season, I think it was? It's the one where they even do an "Earth 2" type concept during Model U.N. Very JSA!!

[Yes] [Yes]

But now I don't know what to do about Lionel Ritchie! He's in my heaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Forever!

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Poor Shirley usually has to play the thankless part of the 'straight man', but sometimes she gets to issue some good zingers.

Britta *is* getting dorkier, I love it!!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Speaking of the prize Cle mentions above, if COMMUNITY is again shut out of the Emmys this year, I call TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Though I am glad Parks & Rec and 30 Rock get Emmy love (and Cougar Town- which is also excellent ensemble fun- has been recognized by other award ceremonies), it is FAR PAST TIME for Community to score an Emmy nod. Abed, Annie and Pierce for acting awards and the show as a whole for best comedy.

THIS I DEMAND.

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm with Lash.

I'M WITH LASH.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
Tonight's Halloween episode continued the character-driven comedy that COMMUNITY has mastered. Season 3 is streets ahead of excellent.

I hope it runs as long as the SImpsons!!

[ROTFLMAO]

I just got done watching this one! I wish I could be Jeff for Halloween, but it's too late for me lose weight equivalent to an entire grown-up person.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I rarely attempt to try to fan-doodle real people (our LMB characters don't count, they're characters) but I *did* do a little COMMUNITY homage that I am kinda proud of!

I do love this show that much! Check it out:

http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/stop-not-watching-community/

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It's about time they hooked up Pierce with the gays! Very amusing.

I'm surprised Daddy Hawthorne was still around, but don't shed any tears for his ivory-topped passing.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Just got caught up on the last three episodes!

Awesome!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Tits, weren't they? [Smile]

--------------------

cleome46

quote:
I rarely attempt to try to fan-doodle real people (our LMB characters don't count, they're characters) but I *did* do a little COMMUNITY homage that I am kinda proud of!

I do love this show that much! Check it out:

http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/stop-not-watching-community/

[Love]

--------------------

This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.