Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  42  43  44   
Author Topic: Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Good thing for Clark he didn't take the serum back, or he would have died prematurely. In 1962, Mon-El was able to save the adult Clark's life because of his special vantage point from the Phantom Zone in The Last Days of Superman.

That story, in which the Legion took part, happened before Brainy invented the permanent anti-lead serum. So if Clark had wanted to carry the cure back in time, the Legion would have realized the consequences and prevented him for that reason alone. Maybe they did fiddle with his mind a bit.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
googoomuck
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for googoomuck   Author's Homepage   Email googoomuck         Edit/Delete Post     
He should have released Mon-el from the phantom zone in the 20th century, transport him to the 30th century and then give him the cure.

--------------------
Play Stratego online at http://www.metaforge.net/webstratego/

From: Minneapolis Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Newell
In Bismoll We Trust

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Newell   Email Paul Newell         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by googoomuck:
Anyone else find it odd that Supes didn't know who Mon-el was at first. Even though he has a statue of Mon in his Fortress of Solitude.

I thought it was just because he was disoriented due to adjusting to the Phantom Zone.

--------------------
Paul Newell
Titan President

From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
btw,in JSA #7 I hear XS is mentioned. Wonder what they say?
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thom continues to babble in JSA 7. "There's a crisis in the future, though having tea with those 2 other Thoms was nice."
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
btw,in JSA #7 I hear XS is mentioned. Wonder what they say?

Click Here For A Spoiler It is when Superman is talking to Thom. He asks Thom if the reason the Legion was there was to bring the Flash home. Thom responds "From the vibrational plane! zip! zoom! The Legion of three worlds! Do you remember XS? She had a crush on you."

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
It appears I forgot t load up page 7 last night. I'll have to take care of it when I get home later.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunt Drouin
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunt Drouin   Email Hunt Drouin         Edit/Delete Post     
I have two comments to make on the recent Legion sightings:

1) I'm sooo excited that XS is mentioned! That means this Thom (and presumably Nura, Jeckie, Dawnstar, et al) know her! Bring back XS

2) Please get Karate Kid's uniform correct. It changes from one book to the other.

:-)

From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Yeah the XS comment and the two other Thom's comment means we are going to have a BIG meeting soon.

Maybe there will be a remix Legion after all? I can't see DC choosing a Legion over another. Leave the multiverse!

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Pi$$es me off that they made that Eaglesham cover a variant. [Razz] Even worse that they don't preview the variant covers so I could make an informed decision whether I want to spend $6 preordering it.

ENOUGH with the 1:10 ratio variants! [AHHHH!!!!]

And while they're at it, enough with the Alex Ross pin-up style covers.

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Yeah I know. They could've let us know there was a variant with Thom Kallor eating a sloppy Joe. I mean..c'mon! That's a great cover!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Did anyone notice that the phrase "Earth 2" is scrawled on the table next to Thom's tray?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Yup.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 44 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  42  43  44   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.