Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I already have a planet with a monarchy that would serve as a good home base for this story.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
That's good, man. I guess it wasn't all that important that it was Orando (and its moon). Definitely didn't want to derail anything.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I am trying to catch up today.

Reading the twovision...noticed this:
“It will work, Beaver. Before they even know what’s happening, the LMB will be no more. And that which is purest of them shall be the first to go.”

Guess that means if they do go on a killing spree, I won't be the first one down. [Wink]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
I've a feeling you two will be reunited before too long, Rocky! [Yes]

BTW, I just edited the chapter with the E4 discovery a little to further explain the Krakatoa reference more accurately. I had to come up with something to distinguish the two Earths and that just leapt to mind. I researched it further and added a couple lines.

Even though Adelie is not from Earth, it is reasonable to assume that she had studied Earth history and when she moved to Earth-1's universe, she learned about some of the differences.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, I figured she spent a lot of time there while with the SMB. She always struck me as inquisitive and the type who would want to know more and more about everything when she would live in a new place. I guess, for some reason, I see there might be a little librarian in each of the members of the Rockhopper family! [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I took care of the references...gonna reread tomorrow to make sure I got them all. Also fixed the fact that I had two names for the King...ah well.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
I am trying to catch up today.

Reading the twovision...noticed this:
“It will work, Beaver. Before they even know what’s happening, the LMB will be no more. And that which is purest of them shall be the first to go.”

Yes, I can't think of any pure characters on Legionworld. My characters tend to have Cable's "five-fingered fist" approach to war.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I just caught up with Two: T & C.

It's awesome. The mother mind thing was unexpected! I'm glad with how the kids ended up because I thought there was going to be a different outcome. Love Kar, he's pretty kick ass.

Great job, guys!

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I like Kar a lot, as well! He was being built up in such a way before he appeared that I expected him to be a creep when we finally met him. He's been a pleasant surprise, and I hope we see more of him!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

At first I thought of him as this hard nose general in a green suit with stick of far up his ass that you could play limbo whenever he bended over. But he was kind of warm and approachable.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

He'll be around...expecially in some flashback stuff that I will do. Plus he'll be around for other things as well.

As far as his build up goes, all of it is perspective from the boys part. We'll learn why the two of them have the image they do of their father. He's done the best he can raising two very different boys on his own. He tried to raise eeach of them to be the best that they could be.

Tempest
Enchantress

Just finished Lardy's Covenant.

Really interesting, I kind of have this urge to smack Bat-Fem.

I really liked Rockhopper Lass and Mallor, really cute.

Interested in how the Loser Lad angle will pan out.

Greatness, Lardy!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Thanks, Temp! [Hug]

The next chapter will unveil what the Loser angle is! Workin' on it....

I love writing RhLass! [Love]

Interesting reaction to Bat-Fem. I'm definitely writing her with Morrison's Batman (especially during Grant's JLA tenure) in mind. She's definitely controlling and on the cold side. Give her a break, though. She's been through a lot!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

If Timberwolf wasn't with Hot Chick, they (t-Wolf and B=Fem) might make an interesting team...if they survive that is.
Tempest
Enchantress

The last entry was a bit emotional, Lardy.

I like and feel sorry for Louis. Poor guy, though his snarky remarks to Clark were so slick.

Nice addition.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.