Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 42)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
YAY. More reading material for later.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
YAY. More reading material for later.

Yay!!!

Chapter 12 is up now. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this soon.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Chapter 13 is up, trying real hard to finish this up. I feel like it's been taking too long.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, Temp---"long" is "Covenant"-long. [Yes] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy knows long... [Hmmm?]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Just edited the latest chapter, got some notes with this one.

Lardy, Covenant can be long, because Covenant is awesome.

~cough~ More Black Ops ~cough~

Excuse me.

~cough~Maybe some Black Ops dossier files on LMBPers and the like or maybe some dossier files from Dev as the new Chief ~cough~

Frog in my throat.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:

Lardy, Covenant can be long, because Covenant is awesome.

Well, of course, it is! [Wink]

But honestly, it's not the length of the story itself (which is nearing its end--it was always meant as a prequel to the Dark Oval thing that's about to start)--it's the length of time it's taking me to complete it! I mean, look at that first post! "November 3, 2007"?!?! Cripes! It ain't good enough to be serialized for THAT long!!! [No]

Honestly, the problem with that was twofold. One, I got burned out on it because I started it too soon after "Smoke and Mirrors", which itself was on the heels of a string of some other creative endeavors, like Omnia. Two, how to tell a story that spanned such a long time was really stumping me. When I came back to it, I had all this fresh Kalla/Oval roleplay stuff, and it gave me a new perspective. Knowing Covenant was soon going to pay off made it easier to get past that problem.

So there's just two or three installments left. Click Here For A SpoilerIt doesn't end with E4's liberation, but it ends in a place of hope. I look forward to when these characters will eventually reconnect with the LMB!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

"The Covenant" story-proper is concluded, but there are two epilogues to follow...both hopefully to come tonight!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Lardy's on a role...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exo-Lardy:
"The Covenant" story-proper is concluded, but there are two epilogues to follow...both hopefully to come tonight!

Awesome!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

^Does that mean it's an awesome read...or awesome that it's finally concluding? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

In any case it's officially done! I hope you guys liked it. If so, the door will be open for you to help continue the story in the very soon-to-debut "The Lord of the Oval"!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a great story, Lardy. You handled Rockhopper Lass beautifully. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It was well worth letting you have one of my characters for 3 1/2 years! [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Thanks, Rocky--I love me some Adelie! I think she's the star of the thing, really. Should rename it "Rockhopper Lass and the Covenant"! [Wink]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Alright, Revealing Shades is completed. Thanks to all that read, have any questions or comments, let me know.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.