Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
I've just read the latest one vision by Crujectra.

Really enjoyed it. Cru you must have some very stange dreams - the Time Mouse Trapper?!.

I am looking forward to new episodes and will go back to read the previous one till then.

Keep up the good work.

10 out of 10

Oops! Sorry! I haven't checked this thread in ages!

I can't take credit for the Time Mouse Trapper. That's an old LMBP villain from way back in our early days. Same with the Entropy Spinach. I think I might have given each my own little twist, though [Wink] All of the other villains were mine (I think).

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Re: Joe-boy Harvestar's Legion Academy...

Wonderful work, and I'd certainly like to see the backstory on how all these people got together?

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy S
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy S           Edit/Delete Post     
It's good to see that Numf is writing the second part of his story about me.

It's even better to see that I'm not a snot-faced junkie slut this time.
(I've still to get you back for that one Numf!)

SSx

--------------------
Some days I just don't feel like slaying dragons.
It looks like you're shit out of luck today, Puff.

From: sSShhhhh... I'm hunting dwagons | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Just want to let everyone know that I'm really enjoying this latest tag team thread so far! Lots of cool little bits and various things going on.

Keep at it! I'm loving how everyone has started to make certain storylines 'their own', but still very open to sharing the storylines and connecting them all.

The Gen-Cars are the real show-stealers so far! But I had to add in one of my favorite LMBers to write, Dedman, for at least a few parts [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I must say, having this set "52 days later" made it very easy to set up all the Lard Lad developments I had planned! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've gotta say, I'm having a lot of fun reading everyone's posts in the new tag team thread! Lots of cool stuff going on!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Incidentally, I have no idea who the other two members of the Matchmakers are, so anyone can feel free to contribute their ideas!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, in my latest post I've set up a big bad for the story, possibly THE Big Bad. Maybe, it's too early, but I felt I had to do something like this to set up a mystery about Hummer Lass's ally. And, yes, I have a good idea who this guy should be!

However, there's still plenty of room to call audibles. Proceed with your story ideas as planned and see whether one bad guy behind the scenes makes sense!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Sounds good! We'll see how it goes and how the stories develop. No need to make any plans for the finale of the story yet, since we're on page 2 (of 52 [Big Grin] ), but I'm curious to see where things go!

I've gotten some pretty cool ideas perculating myself that I'm toying around with, and from the way everyone's posting, it seems like so does everyone else! Everyone keep your ideas flowing free!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

BTW, I like how we're focusing on Gen-Cars and Alts with some real LMBers thrown in there throughout. I do plan to eventually do a post or two about Cobalt Kid, Shark Lad, Disaster Boy and Hrun in Dark Oval space if no one minds leaving that for me (unless of course, one of those posters would like to do something with themselves [Big Grin] ).
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I'll do an establishing post for Seth. Not sure where to put him, since I was trying to get some things settled OOCly about background info. Tag him, if there's some storyline he's needed for?
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Just to clarify--the urnlike canister referred to in the post regarding Hummer Lass's co-conspirator is unrelated to the one Jailbait Lass is carrying around! (I think!) [Confused]

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
you guys are doing an awesome job! I'd jump in, but I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed by the sheer breadth of it all ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Sharky, there are several separate stories going on that we'll eventually find some way to connect. Just throw another one out there and run with it!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It's kind of hard to tell in this font, but Rockhopper Lad's dog (and mine) spells his name H-Y-V-V-I-E. It's Hyvvie with two Vs, not "Hywie" with a W. Just in case anyone mentions him now that he's called in the other Super-Pets.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.