Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 23)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I do kind of recall a point at which his speedo would light up every time he had an idea, but I think the most recent presentations of him have his costume consisting of a speedo and giant lightbulb on his head.

I believe the hypertime bar is still also woven into his speedo, which makes him immune to all retconning effects, as well. I'd have to check (read: ask Cobie) to make sure that's still the case following Infinite Crisis.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll take this as confirmation that there's more CL to come then? [Yes]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
FYI, for anyone interested:

LW Triumvirate - the military portion of Legion World, run by Cobalt Kid and Eryk Davis Ester, with armies loyal to *them*, not Legion World. This is a major part of my story that I'm handling. Its unrelated to any other 'force' among the LMB, such as...

The Security Office - an office begun by Cobalt Kid and Space Ranger (now deceased) on Legion World, dealing with the Security of Legion World. The protocol of the office has recently been changed slightly to jive more with the LMB leaders. Cobalt Kid has run the office from inception, but the two now co-Chiefs of Security are Matlock and Abin Quank. Check page 9 of the Office of the Security Thread in the MMB for a whole list of officers (my own post entitled 'Addendums & Changes' or something).

Dark Oval War- in case anyone is wondering, Hrun and myself have some plans for this storyline in the current tag thread, so please PM me if you were hoping to connect (or just post here). Because, well, things might end up suddenly being different in a few days [Smile]

'OOC' - go ahead and use this thread for that. [Smile]

Also:

Quis and Seth, I like where your story is going right now--great stuff! Quis, I noticed your mention of Ggrrgg...we'll definately have to connect our stories down the road, as we have many of the same themes. We can figure it out soon via PMs...

[ September 30, 2006, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Hmm... I do kind of recall a point at which his speedo would light up every time he had an idea, but I think the most recent presentations of him have his costume consisting of a speedo and giant lightbulb on his head.

I believe the hypertime bar is still also woven into his speedo, which makes him immune to all retconning effects, as well. I'd have to check (read: ask Cobie) to make sure that's still the case following Infinite Crisis.

*cough*
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
WHOOO! Things are kinda slow this week on "Omnia...". Get off your butts, guys---or it's wet noodle time! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Well, I just revived an old villain! And possibly gave him control over Sharklad!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Wow, wasn't you-know-who dead? Kewl!

Thanks, EDE!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

I believe he did die, but he's also an evil parody of Doctor Who, so we can take our pick between 1) he regenerated, or 2) he travelled through time!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hey, no prob! Note the "Kewl!" in my previous post! [Wink]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

The thing is that it just suddenly occurred to me the other day when looking at the Who's Who in the LB thread how obviously easy it was to bring him back if we need him. I'm actually surprised I haven't re-used him before now!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Just think of all the unused potential lurking in the Who's Who... and we've only just begun to flesh it out! [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I've got more installments to write and post (I've got the next couple planned out)...but I've been horribly busy the last few days. So I'll get to it!

And anyone that is owed a PM, email, response on anything (and that list is starting to build :embarrassed:, I will reply when I can!)

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Ah, screw it [Big Grin]

This tag thread is my favorite thing going on in like forever! I had to get another post in! [Smile]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

By the way, EDE, it IS cool to bring back dead villains, eh? After all, one of my villains is supposed to be dead, too! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yes, yes, yes!!!

I've been waiting for Turns You Into a Country Fred to show up and he's finally here!

Or at least, the early parts of him [Big Grin] Clothes Fall-Off Fred and Turns You Into a Country Kid! (the latter taking over the body of the former later in his life). Eryk, your knowledge impresses me [Big Grin] I know you like the character, so I'm glad you've brought him in!

And everyone else--I hope to see more posts to 'Omnia' soon!

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.