Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Wheeeeee I like it [Smile]
I might add my own little epilogue for Kid Marvel if thats cool.
As for this 80 page giant - my head is bursting with ideas right now.
huzzah!

On to other matters - its 43 degrees and 2 in the morning. Melting. need.....Ice.

*cough*
Ill just be over there.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Joey, great to hear it! I might jump the gun early and start the 80 pager before the Omnia epilogues end. I'm just bursting with ideas too and can't wait.

I'll start it with an introductory post to explain what it is, but I think you all get what I'm saying. So get some short stories and pin-ups ready everyone!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
or....Sequentials.
Ive been a busy little beaver.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Yes, yes, yes! I can't wait to see what you've got!

You tease! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I have written and sketched out a nine page story with a front cover, to submit to the 80 page giant! Can't wait to get it scanned and posted. It'll happen next week!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, Dean! I can't wait to see what you've got!! [Big Grin] You too Joey!! (Once the birthday celebrations end, of course.)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Dean and I have been PMing and wait until you see what he has in store! It's gonna be great! Love, love, love the cover [Big Grin]

Can't wait to see Rocky and Joey's stuff!

Cali--loved your story! It was heart-warming to see Cali and Frio's first meeting, made all the more tragic by recent events.

Stealth--loved your story too! I really like the idea of Stealth and Amora having a close friendship, and I like their disregard for their old universes [Big Grin] . In the LMB-verse, their possibilities are endless!

Miner--funny as usual, and I'm hoping to see more stuff from you!

And more stuff from everyone else too! I hope we have a wide range of authors here. I have a couple of more stories but will wait before I inflict them on all of LW. I've started a onevision too, and I think it will be pretty good--although there might be more set-up in the beginning than I would have liked. It shouldn't be too long...about 48 posts in total I think, having just completed it...

PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
very good all round.

extra points for stories that mention me cause im my favourite fictional character.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Cobie. I'll definitely come up with some more Stealth & Amora stories. I agree that their possibilities are endless.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I am thrilled to be reading EDE's new story about Brainy and the Eye! So smart, so intriguing.

I hope some of you have seen my contribution to the 80 page giant. It seems like a silly little tale next to other such ambitious works.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Your story is fabulous, Sketch Lad! Silliness is always appreciated. [Big Grin]

I especially like Spa-Finger and Socks Lass. Great work!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sketch's contribution to the 80 page giant was fantastic. (As was all the writing too)_

I've been working on some text pieces. They are a little weird but maybe they'll get posted this week.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Post away, Tamper! Can't wait to see what you have in store.

Dean, you're story was awesome [Big Grin] . As an aside to everyone else, I knew what Dean had in store for us and couldn't wait to see it. Now I'm hungering for more Scheme Girl in the future!

Now I can play catch-up a little and check out the latest installments (can't wait to read your Time Teller story, Rocky!).

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I just want to say that I really digs the way Sketchie draws Gim Allon! Very conventionally handsome!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie! Stealth! Miner! Sketchy! Your 80-Page stories space rock!! [Big Grin] I'm really digging everything I've seen there so far. Just awesome stuff all around.

Clearly, I have not been paying close enough attention to all the great creators around here...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.