Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 24)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
If no one minds, I'm going to 'call dibs' for a few posts and use the following LMBers: Actor Lad, Spellbinder, Abin Quank, Outdoor Miner, Yellow Kid, Saturn Girl, Kid Prime and Fat Cramer. I have a cool battle/scene in mind and want to begin to show more actual LMBers in action and where they are during all of this.

If anyone objects and would like to use one, please PM me! This will only last for a short period though if anyone is wondering.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Just don't make me do anything unladylike [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
As if you could.

Ok you could, but somehow afterwards it seems like you always remained the lady.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
The "52" story is great so far everyone. I'm almost up to speed on the whole thing (just have 2 pages left to read), and I look forward to adding a new twist to the tale soon involving Antacis Lass and some other of the Alt IDs

And and extra special thanks to Lardy, who has given me such a geat role in his part of the tale.

Couple of Q's.......
1. What was Bismoll's status during the INVASION? (i seem to recall it being mentioned as part of the Dark Oval, just want to be sure)

2. What are some Alts that haven't been added to the tale yet? And could someone PM me with the necessary details on said Alt's...wannna have my facts strait.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I can answer (1) right off the bat: Bismol (in the LMB-verse) is a part of the United Planets that happens to be very close to the Dark Oval borders, as well as the Barbarian Hordes borders. Funny enough, I'm using it in my story, as my latest posts show! (Although, I'm doing it in a way that basically leaves open anyone wanting to use the planet in pretty much anyway they choose--its not a necessary element to my story and the characters will move on shortly).

As for (2), it’s a bit harder to answer. I can tell you who has been used yet (or will be), which might make it easier:

Alts & Gen-Cars that have appeared
Rockhopper Lass (Gen-Car)
Helena Handbasket (Gen-Car)
Jailbait Lass (Gen-Car)
Dr. Mayavale (Alt)
Thora (Alt)
The Legion of Super-Pets (all Gen-Cars) - Blok the Rock, etc.
Madrox the Multiple Durlan (Gen-Car)
Red Bee (Alt)
Royal Inquisitor (Alt)
Hummer Lass (Gen-Car)
HUGEMANBREASTS (Gen-Car)
Nova Girl (presumed Alt)
Frio (Alt)
Thora (Alt)
Danger Damsel (Gen-Car)
Scipio Taltarus (Gen-Car)
Bat-Fem (new Gen-Car)
Ken Clarkson (new Gen-Car)
Clark Marlow (new Gen-Car)
Everyday Girl (Alt)
Hrun the Barbarian (Alt)
Crusader (semi-Alt [Big Grin] )
Maxx (Alt)
Liberty Monkey (presumed Alt)
Kid Gender Stereotype Reversal II (Gen-Car)
Turns You Into a Country Fred (Gen-Car)
Caracalla (Gen-Car)
Elagabolus (Gen-Car)
Dominus (Gen-Car)
Space Tart (Alt)
Lonestar Ranger (Alt)
Marvel Maid (Alt)
Tid-D Bowl Man (Gen-Car)

Also, some other ‘mysterious figures’ have shown up that I pretty much can say are alts/gen-cars, but haven’t been revealed yet. There are also more minor gen-cars appearing throughout, though if they are walk-on characters or important story bits remains to be seen.

Basically, these have all showed up, which means people most likely have plans for them. Deddy, PM me if there’s anyone you have questions about using and I’ll fill you in on recent developments in that characters history or if they are being used or something [Big Grin] You pretty much have free reign to use just about any LMBer, Alt or Gen-Car you’d like, given that you don’t put a LMBer in a compromising position he/she wouldn’t like [Big Grin] , or kill off an alt or gen-car someone ‘owns’ (a very blurry line).

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! Are Cobalt Kid and Eryk Davis Ester still trapped in the past from when they showed up one month earlier, or have they taken yet another trip to the past? And when *will* they actually travel to the past in the present day?

Something tells me this Ancient Greece tag team is going to get convoluted really quickly!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That's my plan! The way I figure it--Cobie and EDE are far too busy these days to be trapped in the past!

Either its a future Cobie and Eryk, or perhaps a past Cobie and Eryk in a never before seen story from their past?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

In regards to Omnia:

I've written out the next few parts of my chapters. Following that, I'll probably be sending PMs to EDE, Tamper & Quis on possible thoughts about tying our stories together a bit more (or at least heading in the same direction).

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you liked what I did with your character, Deddy! I was nervous about what I'd written because I feared I took too many liberties with him and his powers. I'm happy you approve!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Crusader
Prince of Psyonia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Crusader   Email The Crusader         Edit/Delete Post     
C'mon kids... Bob the Cat can't keep 52 going on his own [Wink]
From: LMBP Outpost | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll post something tonight, Cru...Okay? [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Still have all kinda of plans to connect the stories, but just been too busy. I'll be in Chicago from Tues night to Fri, so no posting from me then, but next week I'll renew my goal of bringing the thread to a logical conclusion!

(Still waiting for replies from Eryk and Tamper Lad too...*hint, hint*)

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
That's cool. It's not so much me that's concerned... it's that cat. He's not the patient type [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everyone, i just wanna give some explanation about why i dropped out of the Tag thread.

Back about 6 weeks ago I had a big post ready to go and I was just about to finish it when my laptop experienced the pop of death.

Having been a compy nerd all my life I know this sound to be. The catastrophic failure of a capaciter on the motherboard. Since the computer was out of warranty (Do computers ever fail in warranty?) this meant it was kaput. So having lost that post and my pointform notes about what i was going to do I dropped out. I still need to pull stuff off that 2.5 inch HDD for work too [Frown]

By the time I felt like posting again i was too swamped to pick up what had happened so unfortunately i probably won't be back. If any one wants to use my threads go ahead.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Tamper, sorry to hear abuot the computer crash. I've picked up a couple of your threads at your suggestion above, so I hope you approve. I plan to at least have Nova Girl be at the forefront of the final battle as we roll along.

Cru & others, I hope you don't mind holding off on the Sol Invictus battle for a bit, as I get to explaining that one. I eventually have an idea for how that will go, and I'll PM you on a way to have our stories meet up.

[ December 22, 2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.