Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
[Frown]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
You're just miffed 'cause there's no Lard lad vs the Giant Robotic Lesbian story.
hhhmmm...come to think of it, I am too.
[Frown]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm.... [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The 80 pager has exceeded my wildest expectations already and I really hope there's a ton more to come! I'm behind already in reading--which is as it should be. I want a wealth of LMB stories to look forward to while I pretend I'm working and stuff [Big Grin]

And YK and Eryk--don't think I'm not expecting contributions [Big Grin] . I know the Primary Color Gang and Kid Gender Stereotype Reversal II have stories to be told still.

(By the way Eryk, check out Omnia for Turns You into a Country Fred's finest moment, and then be ready for Antiquated Forms of Communication Lass's in 'Psionic Spear' [Big Grin] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll contribute once I get my story for MOLA done.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Which, by the way, I'm very much looking forward to reading!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I just finished posting my MageWar OneVision, so I might try to so something for the 80 Page Giant. Maybe a pinup or two...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE this 80 page Giant!
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

I wonder how many pages you get if you print it off?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
I just finished posting my MageWar OneVision, so I might try to so something for the 80 Page Giant. Maybe a pinup or two...

Congratulations on that one, Cru! I especially liked learning more about Psyonia and Bob the Cat, one of your great breakout characters! The whole thing brings in a nice fantasy element to counterpoint all the sci-fi and superhero stuff we've got going on. The social division and isolation among Psyonians also makes for a nice comment on our own society. Well done, Michael!

--------------------

Legionnaire888
Long Live the Legions

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legionnaire888   Email Legionnaire888         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure if you are supposed to post the image directly on here or not, but here is a drawing of Karate Kid a few weeks ago. I'm not the best artist, but any art tips would be cool.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/Yamcha888/ValArmorr-KarateKid1.jpg

I just changed it to just the link but still don't want to get in trouble or do something wrong.

[ March 14, 2007, 05:21 AM: Message edited by: Timberwolf ]

--------------------
"There is always a solution to every Obstacle."-Karate Kid

From: Earth-Henderson,NV | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah you can post the image directly on here but maybe in your own thread? We'd All love to see more [Smile]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Congratulations on that one, Cru! I especially liked learning more about Psyonia and Bob the Cat, one of your great breakout characters! The whole thing brings in a nice fantasy element to counterpoint all the sci-fi and superhero stuff we've got going on. The social division and isolation among Psyonians also makes for a nice comment on our own society. Well done, Michael!

Thanks. In all fairness, I gained alot of inspiration for Psyonian society from various fantasy series that I've read over the years. I threw a few ideas together and added my own elements to the mix

I'm liking Bob more and more myself. I hadn't really intended to do much of anything with him originally, but the more I wrote him the more I liked him, and he's kinda taken on his own voice.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm really liking Cobie's "Psionic Spear" story. I just have one question.

When Eryk drinks from Rockhopper Lad's Energy Drink (which all LMBers carry with them), is that he drank from Rocky's because he didn't have one with him, or did he drink from a special energy drink that Rocky has concocted and all the LMBers now carry?

Maybe it's a special Pyngwyny blend?

[ March 15, 2007, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well, I figured that at that point Stealth and Eryk had no special energy drink left after being in space for awhile (and on a long quest away from supplies), but perhaps Rocky's drink has some additional special qualities that he put in there himself. That seems like it could be a cool little tidbit!

Really glad you're reading it John! [Smile]

Spellbinder
Founder

I'm currently on page 2 of Psionic Spear, and plugging away. It's hard to focus here at work, so I might just try to print it out and take it home. For some reason, people feel compelled to interrupt me when I'm at my desk [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.