Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! I spoke too soon! It looks like #20 will be the final issue of MEL:TS!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
NOOOOOO!!! [Mad] Say it aint so Eryk! (and welcome back too)

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I have heard from a secret inside source that Ester and Lash are working on a new project that's some sort of sequel to MEL:TS!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope so Eryk, *phew*, can you give us anymore clues? Does it involve Lester and the HOTties?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a hint...

So the LSH of the post-boot has vanished into limbo, right, as of the Titans/Legion special?

MEL:TS continuity is about to catch up to this event, and it will herald an ALL-NEW ALL-DIFFERENT era for Tenzil and the gang.

We can promise you more of what you've come to expect from MEL:TS, only, like, bigger & better & kewler!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I plan to knock out another Oversight Watch story pretty soon. There's one trying to kick it's way out of my forehead right now but it'll still be in the DnA continuity.

Maybe I better work fast, eh?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

I love this forum.

Thought I'd share that with you.

Bxx

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
As do I!

Although it often takes me awhile to get to everything, I always do [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Maybe we should start a "I'm a fan of Bit's" campaign. What do you think Des?

Slogans could be "Be kewl, read Bit's", or "only the best is in Bit's" or "Read Bit's or we'll steal your shoes!" or something similar [Big Grin]

[ December 30, 2004, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Harbi managing to talk about shoes and Bits in the same sentence. Whooda thunk it?

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

[Big Grin] I took my time putting them together didn't I? ha ha, there'll be no peace for the poorly shod now [LOL]

--------------------

Abin Quank

Hmmm... Poorly Shod Lass, or Laddie, or Fred, Yep that's it!

Poorly Shod Fred! The latest malevolent super-villian to challenge the LMBP!

Read all about it in the Rebooted Ongoing Tag Team Thread! (or ROTTT for short)

[ROTFLMAO]

[ December 30, 2004, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Now there's an arch villain for me! forget that old puppy dog Darkseid, bring on Poorly Shod Fred! [LOL]

--------------------

Abin Quank

Page Thirteen!

The Most Amazing Battle of the 31st Century!

Harbinger Vs Poorly Shod Fred

Coming soon to a Payless Shoe Emporium in YOUR Neighborhood!

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.