Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Eryk was curious as to how a modern LSH comic would translate to a Silver-Age style of writing. I was sold instantly on the idea.

And there you have it, a 30-page modern comic retold in Silver-Age style in 8 'pages'! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Credit also goes to Teeds for encouragement, ridicule, and "*Awp*"!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it was over all too soon, so I'm looking forward to this as a continuing series.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
'Bingi, SUBS = So far, so good! I'm going to keep up with this one as you post to it!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Thankee kindly FC, IB and Lashie, kind words are always welcome. SUBs ii will be a little slower and maybe friendlier than the Leg35C series. Please keep reading as I have a few pretty groovy ideas coming up.

Lashie and EDE - Silver age style 8 pager space rawks! more, more, more as the series continues please

Danny Blaine you tease you, MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

Bxx

[ January 23, 2005, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Harbi- It's INCREDIBLE!

Danny- you're onto something. More, More, More!

Arthur- Your OW stuff is always a lot of fun! And thanks for your kind words, too.

LoC is back from a week-and-a-half breather, although I doubt I'll get to it Monday or Tuesday this week.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Sean, SUBs ii is definitely a change of pace for me, and it's fun for me to think up plots that involve characters we know already (sort of) who are not destroying reality as we know it for a change [Big Grin]

Good to see you're writing more of Legion of Camelot too, I've missed my daily updates of late.

[ January 24, 2005, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie posted in his LMP Continuity, a definite read, especially for you newbies.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

I hope everyone is keeping up with Numf's Dragons - not only is it very funny but it gives great handy tips on how to kill Ninjas by the half dozen while coming out with inspired innuendoes!

It gets the vote for innane series of the year. Love it, love it, love it so I do!

Great job Kenny!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm a few pages behind on Numf's Dragons! I'll have to catch up, which I hope I'll be able to do soon with my internet connection at home close to fixed.

I still have tons of stuff to catch up on around here...which is always a good thing [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Danny and Bel-

Keep at it!!!

Arthur-

we're missing your stuff!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Kent, I just checked out your "Legion of Camelot" thread--I can't believe I haven't been reading this yet! Great stuff!

'Binger- Subs is on my must ASAP list! [Big Grin]

So much to read around here... [Smile]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I finally got around to adding on the next chapter of LMBSH. Sorry I took so long, hope you enjoy it.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I also have finally been contributing to the Secret Society story. Let me know what you think.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I have to admit, I'm depressed after reading the preview pages of OMAC...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.