Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I've relented and in the face of serious pressure from my fan base, (one person, but she knows how to pressure me) I'm continuing on with "The Long Way Home" or as it's known in England, "Mrs Hill meets Ron-Karr."

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
About bloody time too!

Get on with it man!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
"Mrs Hill meets Ron-Karr."

And a priviledge it was too! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
And as for you, B, are you ever going to get back to writing?
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Tag team stuff for now.

I've a load of ideas written out for Ambers Song and another spin off from Leg35C but to be frank (not in the Bruno sense) I can't be bothered spending the time writing them out coherently right now and lets be honest no-one can follow it apart from me (most of the time I do anyway) so it's not really that much of a loss to humanity of I sit on it (so to speak) for a while. Who knows though Ken, I may suprise you and have a post-a-thon one of these weekends when Alans working and write out and post the lot.

Then again I might not and I'll just go shopping with his Credit cards instead [Poke Joke] [Smile]

There are loads of great writers on this board anyway so it's not as if we're starved of fun, are we?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! Hopefully Eryk's new solo project won't interfere with his duties on the all-new all-different Matter-Eater Lad & the Legion series (which you all should check out, get in on the ground floor, plug plug) !

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
MELatLSH is my #1 writing priority!

Check out the freshly posted latest page!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yay!!-- heading there now! Perhaps I too can post a page!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

COMING THURSDAY EVENING...

Doomed Gay Romance returns.

Issue # 2 concludes with "Diary of a Boy part one: I Was a Teenaged Sex Fiend"!

Issue # 3 should see the conclusion to the "Slasher" story, another "Diary of a Boy" installment and perhaps the continuation of "No Escape From the Island of Dr. Faggeau"!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Tag team stuff for now.

I've a load of ideas written out for Ambers Song and another spin off from Leg35C but to be frank (not in the Bruno sense) I can't be bothered spending the time writing them out coherently right now and lets be honest no-one can follow it apart from me (most of the time I do anyway) so it's not really that much of a loss to humanity of I sit on it (so to speak) for a while. Who knows though Ken, I may suprise you and have a post-a-thon one of these weekends when Alans working and write out and post the lot.

Then again I might not and I'll just go shopping with his Credit cards instead [Poke Joke] [Smile]

There are loads of great writers on this board anyway so it's not as if we're starved of fun, are we?

Hey!

don't sell yourself short! the Nightshade story was excellent!

although I admit coming in late on 35C I was quite lost, you've NO EXCUSE not to share your brilliance!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Night wind Sean, Nightwind [Poke Joke]

Thank you anyway, it's appreciated, though I wasn't fishing for compliments just saying what was on my mind. For various reasons I'm a bit burnt out right now. Give it a couple of months and who knows what might pop up though.

And where has your epic Arthurian Legion been of late anyway? L-o-Camelot used to be a daily pleasure!

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Nightwind, yes... that's what I get for posting while tired. (excuses, excuses!)

LoC will return when I can access LW from home (several times postponed, but hopefully by Dec 17)... I get a week off after Xmas, and plan to write up a storm!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

DGR # 2 is completed!

Meanwhile, Matter-Eater Lad's Legion is about to go into battle for the first time in MEL&TLSH:TS # 1!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, love that you're putting the LMB Experience up here in Bits Lash! I read it again about a year or so ago for my timeline, and its still a great read! [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thanks, Cobie! I finished the expanded LW version recently; just reworked a few of the more awkward scenes and added some stuff here & there.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.