Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone is welcome to post to the new tag team tale, Crisis on Earth-4, where we meet an alternate version of the LMB known as the Society of Message Board Posters!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm very intrigued by this so far! It'll be interesting to see what the Earth-4 SMB is like!

So far we know there is an Outdoor Miner and Faraway Lad on Earth-4, and there was a Cobalt Kid (at least a few years ago)!

What will happen next?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
So far we know there is an Outdoor Miner and Faraway Lad on Earth-4, and there was a Cobalt Kid (at least a few years ago)!

And don't forget that this Earth's Lash Lad apparently resigned to marry his longtime sweetheart, Stretchable Lass!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

How could I forget?!

I'm interested to see how Lash and Linda Lake, his sweetie, are getting along on Earth-4!

I have a feeling that the SMB Cobalt Kid will have a few twists too...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Stretchable Lass? Jeepers H. Christmas!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I think I like Earth-4 EDE's powers better than yours Eryk! Maybe you can get the same powers as your counterpart?
Eryk Davis Ester

I've been thinking about having EDE of Earth-1 "discover" that he can summon a Luck Lord as well when they eventually meet!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Kewl!

I think it might be time to move the tag thread in the direction of getting to Earth-1. A few more posts and things might be in place...

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
MEL:TS - [LOL] I haven't laughed so much since, oh probably since I read Dragons. Loving your work guys, love love loving it [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
XXXs Binger!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Gasp! How can there be tag threads if we can't elect a new leader to further the continuity?

All tag writers are desperately needed to continue the elections [Smile] !

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Why? So I have to keep taking orders from my cat?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

*Gasp*! I hear that a character that originated in an LMBverse tale may be making an appearance in Matter-Eater Lad: The Series!

Could it be true?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Jumpin' Catfish! That would be really cool!
Eryk Davis Ester

I hope Kippers doesn't mind me borrowing his creation, Antequated-Forms-Of-Communication Lass for Matter-Eater Lad: The Series!
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.