Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh and please read my Security Story if you get the chance [Smile] !

(Could a plug be anymore shameless?)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't be ashamed, since you're advertising a very good story which everyone should read. [Smile]

And as for the tag-thread, I've brought "myself" into a setting where I think everyone will feel comfortable posting about. It's a little place which we call the "Real World".

I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with that once Summer vacation rolls around. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
......Side note to Numf, Chuck and IB- Guys, I love reading your stories, so please keep them coming. ...... I do have it in me of course, to throw quick posts into tag threads and mess them up [Wink] .

I'm glad you're still enjoying the stories, "Dad". [Big Grin]
Feel free to lob in the occasional hand grenade - it's amazing the fresh inspiration that they can cause.

Numf

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Numf El:
Feel free to lob in the occasional hand grenade - it's amazing the fresh inspiration that they can cause.

Hmm...

[gets hand-grenade-lobbing arm in position]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I think the new tag team thread's off to a pretty groovy start!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Me too Eryk! Now lets hope that some others join in and have fun with it!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! I think someone's going to have to do a plot summary soon. I already seem to be in three places at once (Cafe Cramer, the Hootchie Hut, and where the truck is bearing down on Cobie and the gang)!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Well Eryk, they are YOUR patented plot summaries [Wink] ! We're waiting for you!
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
My apologies to all. Been quite a while since I've had time to visit Bits and read the various stories. Besides being busy at work, much of my "free" time has been spent traveling down to Miami to help Tommy out during his recovery. What little time that left for the boards has been limited to MMB for the most part, although I do miss "Bits" and all the zany goings on.

Aside to Harbinger, who wrote:

quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Now if only Vee, who posted my all time favourite single post in the Tag team thread would do a bit more writing for us I'd be a really very happy LMBPer.

Darling, I'm not sure I know which of my feeble contributions you enjoyed so much. I'm just glad that you liked it! Unfortunately the Ongoing tag team has gotten so huge, I don't know if I'll ever get caught up enough to be able to contribute anymore to it. I will however, promise to try to add to the new thread and I'll try like crazy to keep up with the rest of you.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I just wanted to know that while I am going to be incredibly busy over the next two or three weeks, once things calm down I plan on working on my long-awaited (by Cobie, at least!) Onevision, tentatively titled "Refugees", which basically is supposed to take the LMBP from the end of the "Super-Jailhouse Story" to the founding of Legion World. I want to represent metaphorically such things as the replacement of the old DCMBs by the new, as well as our time at Rob's boards and Jolley Roger's, but I'm still struggling to find the appropriate way of representing those things without falling into "Illyana Highlander" type problems.

The plan is that it will be centered around my own character, Eryk Davis Ester, and will have as its theme his transition from the tentative LMBP-ally who'd just gotten over being a power mad cosmic villain at the end of the Super-Jailhouse story, to an integral part of the LMBP, trusted enough that he would be elected first Deputy Leader of Legion World. I'm hoping that this will in many ways represent my own process of coming to feel like a part of the group, as opposed to someone who just happened to post on the old DCMBs (and was actually believed by at least a few to be simply an alt-ID of another prominent poster).

Anyway, stay tuned!

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

EDE, you know I can't wait for the Onevision! I'm dying to learn how Eryk makes it into the LMB from villain to Deputy! And how Legion World is founded, and then let known to the LMBP, and then the subsequent move there!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I also have plans to finish Breath of Life now that my big work contest is over. Hopefully I can start to enjoy some of the finer things in life again...

1) Early Sunday Mornings on Legion World [Smile]

2) Regular installments to Bits as I continue the Dannyverse stories ( I just got the Legion Companion and somehow it has inspired me).

3) Lazy Afternoons on Legion World

4) The flirting threads!

Have I missed anything?

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
NAw, but we've missed YOU Danny!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Awwwwww. How sweet...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

EDE, I promise to start reading your story soon, when I get the chance [Smile] ! I hadn't seen it before, I'm glad you've decided to finish it!

And welcome back Danny [Smile] !

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.