Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lots of good series going on right now!

I've decided to add my own to join guys! Hope it lives up to the high standard that has already been set!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Cobes, I [Love] your new Cosmic Boy series!

You had me hooked with the first page slaps! [Wink]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I love it too, pure over-the-top insanity!

MEL:TS has certainly featured some ludicrous, ridiculous craziness, but we're still writing it as if it were "in continuity".

COSMIC BOY is pure hysterical farce!! Keep it up, Cobes, I'm addicted to you now!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It's funny how much Cosmic Boy sounds like Cobalt Kid, though! [Magnetic Kid II]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

We're like mirror versions of one another! [Big Grin]

Especially the cute butt part!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you have a sexy nipple gripper outfit too CK? That racey 70s/80s outfit really did maketh the man IMHO
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
sorry all. Mad sleep deprived mum head slipped on there for a second.

[ July 18, 2004, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Well, this post doesn't make much sense now, does it? [Calamity King]

[ July 18, 2004, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this the new anarchic literary criticism?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Something like that, FC. [Smile]
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Is this the new anarchic literary criticism?

No, but my feet hurt too

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
What are you going on about B?

Everyone knows yuo don't have feet you have hooves [LOL]

<runs like the proverbial wind!>

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, it seems like ages since I've been in here! I promise, though, I've been reading bits and pieces here and there, and you guys have been doing great work. Cobie, Harbi, Numf, Lash, EDE, AQ (wherever you are...) and all our talented artists, I'll be back for more just as soon as I figure out how to slip out of these chains that have got me tied to my desk in school.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Good to have you back here, IB. Now get crackin' on some tag team and story posts [Big Grin] !

(The chains of school are pretty binding though...)

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I hope people see this thread, so praise doesn't go unnoticed!

Belinda, as I said in your thread, I absolutely love every story you tell about the 35th Century. It's on such a grand scale with so many interesting characters, that it's beyond addicting.

Numf, whenever I need to get my morning started, I read some of your Onevision. Then I laugh so hard that it's already a good day.

Far, it looks like your off to a great start. I'm interested already, and I want to see how the secret deal between you, I and Stu went down a few months ago [Wink] . And it's been too long since you wrote one!

As always, ME:TS kicks nass!

And I have another short Onevision story cooking too (and maybe some more posts for Cosmic Boy: the Series).

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.