Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
I just read the Princess Pain tryout story Set, and my mind is reeling just like Gigi's!!
Your descriptive prose is crisp & concise and you characters are so three-dimensional, they leap up off the computer screen at me!!
Simply incredible stuff!!

Aw, thanks! That makes my day!

I've used Tellus in three different fics now, and kind of described him differently in each of them. He's such a cipher, I can do anything with him!

[ March 06, 2011, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Set ]

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
My much neglected website is updated with the tryouts for Princess Pain and Laser Ape.
Set

Added Shared Dreams (off-screen meeting of Dream Girl, Dreamer and Dream Boy during Lo3W), Family Matters (Blok deals with the League of Super-Assassins during Lo3W), Pictures of People (Element Lad and Mon-El discuss his breakup with Shady) and Light Hearts, Lone Wolves (Tinya and Ayla discuss the off-again, on-again Brin/Ayla romance sometime before the Lightning Saga) to my website.

Mostly just housecleaning. New fanfic rattles around in my head, but hasn't yet taken form.

Although, Zoe Saugin, the Composite Supergirl, is currently making a fuss that I haven't written her story...

[ March 06, 2011, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Set ]

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Posted a couple more Lian Harper stories, though I'm more curious on what you guys think about the new pictures the artist did.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey everyone, look who got to be the next star of his own shirt!
 -

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set

New fanfic from Fanfic Lady! Check it out.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you so much, Set. Sending you a Nura-style virtual kiss. [Dream Girl] [Love]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Dev,

Great start to the Black Ops story! Looking forward to the next part!

S.L.

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. It's gonna jump all over.

Wanted to hit the beginnings, and move around from there. Some stuff will be current, other things will be in the past like that one was.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the Black Ops!

I am really enjoying where you are steering Timber Wolf's development, Dev.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Black Ops rocks!

Tempest's Revealing Shades is a ton a fun to read! Love your use of the Misfits...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
Black Ops rocks!

Tempest's Revealing Shades is a ton a fun to read! Love your use of the Misfits...

Hee...thanks, though I annoyed the hell out of a lot of people here when I was Pizzazz.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

New Black Op story was great. I was surprised with Ayva. I was thinking that Hot Chick deflowered Timber Wolf.

But what I really loved was that this mission was really covert, made it interesting to read.

Great job, Dev!

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks. It was supposed to be a little misleading as far as his actual mission.

As far as Hot Chick and he go...there is a reason that he is with her, only part of it is revealed in this story.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
Black Ops rocks!

Hee...thanks, though I annoyed the hell out of a lot of people here when I was Pizzazz.
That must have been when I was away...because I do not remember that at all.
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.