Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
New Black Op story was great. I was surprised with Ayva. I was thinking that Hot Chick deflowered Timber Wolf.

Er, actually, they haven't yet shared their "flowers" with each other. Cobalt interrupted them! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:

As far as Hot Chick and he go...there is a reason that he is with her, only part of it is revealed in this story.

I didn't see Hot Chick referenced anywhere in the mission. There's a reference to a "she" tipping them off about the King's buy-off, but I assumed that referred to his daughter. Clarification?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Not referencing her specifically, but something he said about not allowing himself to fall in love with anyone. Thre's a reason why she would be different than the other women he's met. It's part of the bigger picture as to why he would fall in love with somoen like her.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
quote:
New Black Op story was great. I was surprised with Ayva. I was thinking that Hot Chick deflowered Timber Wolf.

Er, actually, they haven't yet shared their "flowers" with each other. Cobalt interrupted them! [Big Grin]
Yeah, they got interupted. Maybe one day.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Not referencing her specifically, but something he said about not allowing himself to fall in love with anyone. Thre's a reason why she would be different than the other women he's met. It's part of the bigger picture as to why he would fall in love with somoen like her.

Ah...yes, I caught that, but I thought you meant something more specific. With Kalla he definitely doesn't have to hide what he does from her. They have much in common.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

That would be the thing. He finally met someone that he doesn;t have to hide his past from, or the things he does. Now to see if it is strong enough to continue for any length of time...or will her ambitions become too much.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

(BTW, definitely reading and enjoying your Ops Files, Dev. Been checking out and enjoying Tempest's and Arrow's stuff, too.)

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
That would be the thing. He finally met someone that he doesn;t have to hide his past from, or the things he does. Now to see if it is strong enough to continue for any length of time...ir will her ambitions become too much.

It should be interesting to see if her love for power can leave enough room for him in the equation as time goes on.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Re:'Pizazz: Aug-Sept 2004. Remember it like yesterday. Good times [Big Grin]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

The man is like a machine people.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Also, Dev, love the latest Black Ops story. Love the continuing fleshing out of the history we've been referencing and I really can't wait to see what you're planning next.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
quote:

Oh! Not an issue, anymore! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

It was very subtle...
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Re:'Pizazz: Aug-Sept 2004. Remember it like yesterday. Good times [Big Grin]

I LOVE your memory!!!!

And I think I like your definition of a "good time" as well!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

There's so much to look at in this forum nowadays. Dean's sketching up a storm, Kenaustin ;s cards are "magic" (yweah cheap pun, but whatever [Razz] ) Tempest has a good story going and Red Arrow enhances her characters some more.

Great job all around.

STARSEARCHERS! You better be checking that out as well.

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.