Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
One thing I've always wanted to try here is to have some of the Faboo (sorry, still stuck in Rhino mode) Artists who regularly post here take a shot at illustrating one of the stories I post.

Any of you willing to take a shot at "The Rising Darkness"?

PM me, or just post it here, if you are.

Dean? Kat? Bevis? Joe-Boy? Cartoon Lad? Anybody?

Barry? [ROTFLMAO] (Just Kidding!)

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Abin-

I confess I don't usually like LMBP-based Bits stories, but I'm loving Rising Darkness!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Sean,

Not as much as I'm loving your latest Legion of Camelot arcs, pure brilliance, M'boy, pure brilliance.

I'm having a hard time writing lately, I keep stopping to read what you, & Eric and Lash, & Numf have added to your great stuff.

Now if only Harbi would... Nah, that's too much to hope for...

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...someday, she will.

Dream the dream, my friend. I dream it too...

:hint: But only Harbi will know when it's time to write again... :/hint:

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

quote:
Originally posted by Abin Quank:
One thing I've always wanted to try here is to have some of the Faboo (sorry, still stuck in Rhino mode) Artists who regularly post here take a shot at illustrating one of the stories I post.

Any of you willing to take a shot at "The Rising Darkness"?

PM me, or just post it here, if you are.

Dean? Kat? Bevis? Joe-Boy? Cartoon Lad? Anybody?

Barry? [ROTFLMAO] (Just Kidding!)

Awww... C'mon guys... It'll be fun... Anybody?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Hey you:
...someday, she will.

Dream the dream, my friend. I dream it too...

:hint: But only Harbi will know when it's time to write again... :/hint:

Okay, okay, I'll get on with Amber's Song soon - I re-read it this afternoon and remembered how much fun it was and how many loose threads and ideas I have to deal with.

Loving the latest L-o-C Sean, and Rising Darkness is great too Chuck.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lots of catching up to do (shit, like two years worth [Frown] ), but the promise is still there to read every story in Bits!

In the meantime, Abin and Numf--loving your LMB stories!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Cobester, much appreciated.

Just finished reading the 21st C Legion that yourself and Reboot (mostly) have been writing.

Or at least I read up to 4th Decembers post - and discovered today that I've still got 25,000 + words to read.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, and am looking forward to the rest. And by the time I'm finished that there'll be even more! Yippee!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
For those not reading them Stealths Imperial Guard story and LanternLad's Vidar story are well worth reading!

Get reading and show them your support- or I'll steal your shoes! You have been warned!

[Big Grin]

Bxx

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
For those not reading them Stealths Imperial Guard story and LanternLad's Vidar story are well worth reading!

Get reading and show them your support- or I'll steal your shoes! You have been warned!

[Big Grin]

Bxx

You haven't smellt my shoes - you really don't want them.

Good to see you've got your shit together enough to write a bit more of Ambers Song.

K2xx

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth's Imperial Guard story rocks. I am doing micros for it cause I dig it so much. More than the Imperial Guard mini years ago.
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Harbi, Jorge, thank you both very much. [Smile]

Harbi, much as I'm enjoying Amber's Song, I was wondering if there's any possibility you might still write that left-field, out-of-continuity X-Men story with Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Karma, Madrox, M, Wolfsbane, and Monsoon?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Credit where it's due Stealth, and all that [Big Grin]

Might get around to writing that Xstory someday but need to dig up the notes I wrote for it first though [Frown] My loft/studio is scary right now with boxes and stuff!

--------------------

LanternLad
Writer & artist for www.DC2universe.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LanternLad   Author's Homepage   Email LanternLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:

[Big Grin]

Bxx

Thanks for the kind words Harbinger! I'm glad you enjoyed it & there is more to come if everyone is interested!

--------------------
Lantern Lad
In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night... Long Live the Legion
Check out my other writings at: www.DC2universe.com

From: OA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
So far behind with all the amazing Bits threads! The Power Team-Up gallery was fascinating, so many great combinations, crying out for stories...* sigh * It was a lot of fun! Loved Dean's rock stars, too.

(Slouching towards page 1....)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.