Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic) (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  58  59  60   
Author Topic: Critic's Corner (post here about any fanart or fanfic)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
:plug: MEL:TS is BACK! :plug:

And # 20 is barrelling a mile a minute toward the senses-shattering series conclusion!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
i'm really looking forward to reading MEL:TS, and am glad you've brought it back.

With Dragons away to finish soon (BOOOOO!) there'd be a real dearth of lunacy on this forum if you didn't.

Hooooray for MELT:TS

Hooooray for lunacy!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
I [Love] this forum!

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
For anyone that didn't notice, Dragons is now finished.

Thanks for all of the support that I've received (including Invisible Brainiac who kept himself hidden for most of the run - what more would you expect).

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

That wasn't really the ending was it numf? Surely there's a wee bit more that can be eeked out of it?

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

HOORAY!!! Numf is writing again [Smile]

Happy happy joy joy!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
HOORAY!!! Numf is writing again [Smile]

Happy happy joy joy!

I was always a HURRAY gal, but never the less, go Numf!

Oh, and check out "Legion of (Message) Super Heroes: Members needed," please.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Well, what are Harbingers tips for this montrh? Don't deny it, I heard you ask.

Smallville fans, especially those with a sense of humour and a love for character driven stories should read Lantern Lad's excelent Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes.

Jorg Em's fantastic Jim Lee Micros are simply stunning! I especially liked Star boy, Karate Kid, Tinya with bell sleeves and plead humbly for an Imra with the full face mask.

Also Vees impressive 21st Century Legion roll call is a work of love that needs aknowledging! I've never read (oh jeez this is emarassing to admit) any of the 21st C Legion stories until tonight - why not? I don't know but there's SO much great stuff there, loads of clever twists and turns, character development and obvious love of the characters and that's just in the origins threads that Vee has linked to. Also Reboots Micros are terrific!

How fantastic is this forum?

Confirmed bit's 0-holic

Bxx

[ September 17, 2005, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

Oh, and forgot to mention Numfs superb essay in considered dis-etablishmentism, "Numf and Sonnie go to Hell on a Pushbike" is too darkly funny, every post is another alluring cupfull of leftfield looking satirical superheroics!

I [Love] numf!

[ September 17, 2005, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Harbinger ]

--------------------

Harbinger
Advisor

Oh oh! And Yellow Kids Legion Fan Art thread - there are too many great peices in there, and again, some nice Jim Lee designs.

What a goldmine this forum is!

--------------------

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
'Binger - read the 21stCL SF&O topic. Since I've been the only one writing anything there for a while now, that gets you 90% up to date with where I am.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Thanks Reboot, greatly appreciated!

Bxx

--------------------

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Harbi - I'm glad to see that you're taking your role as Advisor seriously. [Big Grin]

Just don't use it as an excuse to deprive your fans of more Ambers Song.

As if.

[Hug]

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

More of Ambers song coming soon Ken, I've drafted the next six parts - got to research something though before I post it so I may only post the next two or three parts for now.

--------------------

This topic comprises 60 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  58  59  60   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.